Thursday, October 14, 2010


Kiley (Tube chief admits: I'm an alcoholic News)

Bob Kiley was boss of London Transport at the time of the London Tube Bombings.

He used to work for the CIA.

Kiley was appointed by Ken Livingstone, when Livingstone was mayor of London. (The Truth Seeker - London Transport Network Controlled by Known ...)

Livingstone with Clinton

Ken Livingstone says that "there’s no evidence of where my maternal grandmother came from, she was called Zona. And I remember a couple of times when I was a kid, she would say to me, ‘don’t let anyone ever tell you you’re Jewish.’ Which made me think we must be, otherwise why would she raise this?" (London Mayor Ken Livingstone may be ... )

When Jean Charles de Menezes was murdered, in what appeared to be a false flag operation, Ken Livingstone supported the actions of the police. (Livingstone praises Menezes chief)

Website for this image

The London Tube Bombings look like a continuation of Operation Gladio, which used 'stay-behind' armies to carry out various acts, including, reportedly, the Bologna Bombing of 1980.

Reportedly, Gladio had a fascist agenda. (Operation Gladio - Wikipedia)

Gladio was run by the CIA and NATO.

After World War II, the UK's stay-behind armies were created partly using former Special Operations Executive officers.[28] Sir Anthony Farrar-Hockley, former commander-in-chief of NATO's Forces in Northern Europe, declared to The Guardian that a secret arms network was established in Britain after the war.[50]

Website for this image

Reportedly, Gladio employed Nazis.

Linked to Gladio is Hans Globke, who had worked for Adolf Eichmann.

Globke became German Chancellor Konrad Adenauer's national security advisor in the 1960s, and "was the main liaison with the CIA and NATO" according to The Guardian.[54]

It would appear that after World War II, various right wing groups in Europe, the USA, Israel and elsewhere, came together.

Above: Luton station, outside London. Verint Systems, an Israeli company, is responsible for the CCTV cameras in the London Underground. No CCTV footage of the four Muslims boarding the tube-trains has been released by Verint, who claim that their cameras were not working. The police 'lied' about Jean Charles de Menezes, (De Menezes was unlawfully killed?) and they seem to be lying about the CCTV.

The CCTV cameras on the bus that blew up were not working. (CCTV - down with murder inc)

A bus employee reported: "Last saturday a contractor came to inspect the CCTV on the buses at the depot.

"According to my supervisor the person spent more than 20 hours over that weekend, 20 hours to see if the CCTV is working?

"Also that person who came was not a regular contractor.

"For security reasons the same few people always come to the depot to carry out work, this time it was different." (CCTV - down with murder inc)

"All four men were taped on closed-circuit cameras arriving at the King's Cross subway station just before 8:30 a.m., police said. The men, who had boarded a train in Luton, were carrying backpacks." (CCTV - down with murder inc)

The following comes from: CCTV of 7 July 2005 London Bombers - WhatDoTheyKnow

Neil Deakin

31 August 2010

Dear Metropolitan Police Service (MPS),

I request a copy of any CCTV footage of 7 July 2005 London Bombersat King's Cross station

Yours faithfully,

Neil Deakin

I am afraid that I am not required by statute to release the information requested.

Yours sincerely

Karen Fox

Information Manager

Edgware Road - Floor Plates. Website for this image

On 4 July 2009, the UK's Daily Mail newspaper has this headline: Conspiracy fever: As rumours swell that the government staged 7/7, victims' relatives call for a proper inquiry

The Mail asks: which train did the four Muslims catch from Luton to London on the morning of the bomb blasts?

The three separate Tube explosions at Edgware Road, Aldgate and King's Cross occurred together at exactly 8.50am.

The official reports said the bombers got on the 7.40am train from Luton.

However, the 7.40am train never ran that morning.

It was cancelled.

Survivors pointed out the error.

The Government then changed its mind and said the bombers caught the 7.25 am from Luton, for the 35-minute journey to King's Cross.

It was due to arrive in the capital at 8am.

However, this train ran 23 minutes late.

It arrived in London at 8.23am, say station officials.

The three separate Tube explosions at Edgware Road, Aldgate and King's Cross occurred together at exactly 8.50am.

It looks as if it would be impossible for the 'bombers' to get to their different destinations in time.

Reportedly, it takes seven minutes to walk from the Thameslink line station to the tube station at the main King's Cross station.

Police say the four men were seen on the main King's Cross concourse at 8.26am, although no CCTV footage has ever been made public.

How had the men got there in three short minutes after getting off the Luton train at 8.23am?

Controversially, no CCTV images have been released of the alleged bombers actually in London.

There is a picture claiming to show the 'bombers' in Luton.

In this Luton image "the quality is poor and the faces of three of the bombers are unidentifiable."

This photo is timed at four seconds before 7.22am.

The men would have had just three minutes to walk up the stairs at Luton, buy their £22 day return tickets and get to the platform, which was packed with commuters because of the earlier travel disruptions.

Bruce Lait - I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag.

According to Mark Honigsbaum, in The Guardian.:

1. Bridget Dunne, a 51 year-old foster carer from London, noted that the Police said the explosions occurred simultaneously at 8.50am, when they had originally been described as taking place over the space of 26 minutes.

Dunne could find nothing about the times of the tube trains in and out of King's Cross on the morning of July 7. (The Mysterious Case Of The Non-Existent Train Time)

2. A few days later, police released the CCTV image of Shehzad Tanweer, Mohammad Sidique Khan, Jermaine Lindsay and Hasib Hussain entering Luton station.

How had police identified the bombers so quickly?

3. And how was it that 'amid the carnage of twisted metal and bloody body parts' they had found credit cards and other ID placing the men at the scene of the crime?

4. Dunne discovered that on the morning of 7/7 a former Scotland Yard anti-terrorism branch official had been staging a training exercise based on bombs going off simultaneously at precisely the stations that had been targeted.

5. Mark Honigsbaum writes:

I asked passengers what they had seen and experienced and was told by two survivors from the bombed train that, at the moment of the blast, the covers on the floor of their carriage had flown up - the phrase they used was "raised up".

In the report, broadcast on our website, I said that it "was believed" there had been an explosion "under the carriage of the train". I also said that "some passengers described how the tiles, the covers on the floors of the train, flew up, raised up".

6. The Home Office claimed that on July 7 the four 'bombers' boarded a 7.40am Thameslink train to King's Cross.

According to Dunne, when an independent researcher visited Luton and demanded a train schedule from Thameslink, he was told that the 7.40am had never run and that the next available train, the 7.48, had arrived at King's Cross at 8.42 - in other words too late for the bombers to have boarded the three tube trains that exploded, according to the official timings, eight minutes later at Aldgate, Edgware Road and Russell Square.

7. The next problem is the CCTV picture. If you look closely at the image, Dunne says, you will see that the railings behind Khan, the man in the white baseball cap, appear to run in front of his left arm while another rail appears to slice through his head.

8. In the only other CCTV sequence of the bombers taken on June 28 (the day police believe they made a test run to London), Hasib Hussain is nowhere to be seen.

"I know people who have spoken to Hasib Hussain's family," says Dunne. "He was in the middle of his college career. He was taking driving lessons."

9. A passenger on the Aldgate train reported that the metal around the hole in the bomb carriage was "pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train".

The authorities seemed to want us to believe that innocent Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes was a Moslem terrorist. Website for this image

Keelan Balderson reports that the 7/7 Inquest: is Causing More Questions Than Answers (7/7 Inquest: Causing More Questions Than Answers)

Keelan Balderson points out:

1. The Government states that alleged bomber Jermaine Lindsay’s car was towed away from Luton Station because it didn’t have a pay & display ticket:

“The Brava, which had been towed away because it did not have a parking ticket is later traced to Lindsay.”

It seems more has been added to this story during the inquest. It was reported by the Telegraph that:

“Lindsay received a parking ticket as he slept in his car while he waited at Luton station for the other three conspirators. The attendant feared being attacked.”

Note: this is a parking ticket fine because he didn’t have a pay & display parking ticket.

The question we should be asking here is why did the attendant fear being attacked? Did he see any bombs or the handgun? If so he obviously should have reported the incident. Or was Lindsay getting irate because he was getting a parking ticket…while he was asleep? Which would seem a little odd if he was about to go kill himself anyway; in the same way it was odd that Tanweer would argue at the petrol station early that morning for being short changed.

What really needs to be clarified is the story that was widely reported in the media after the initial investigation, which was in complete contradiction to the official government narrative.

As stated in the Times:

Lindsay bought a pay and display ticket, and dutifully stuck it on the windshield. The DNA he left on that scrap of paper would later be used to identify what remained of his body.”

2. The Government have never been forthcoming about the DNA evidence in their official statements. The official narrative doesn’t make clear how or where it was obtained or cross referenced.

What the official narrative does state is that he didn’t buy a ticket, so his car was towed away. So media reports that investigators used this non-existent ticket to obtain his DNA, as proof that he was the bomber, is either invalid, or the official narrative itself is invalid.

As of yesterday we can now speculate that his DNA was retrieved from the parking fine ticket given to him when he was “sleeping” in his car; but something as important as DNA evidence shouldn’t be left as speculation. The whole point of the inquest is to answer questions not create more!

3. And of course this doesn’t answer why his car was towed away, because it is official Luton station policy to clamp unpaid parked cars, not to tow them away.

It seems we’re going around in circles.

4. It was revealed in the Fertilizer Bomb Plot court testimony that alleged bomber Mohammad Sidique Khan was instructed to go to a terror training camp by Mohammed Q, who funded the plot’s ring leader Omar Khyam.

As reported by the Telegraph:

Khan and Khyam both attended a terror training camp together in Pakistan two years before the 7/7 attacks on London’s transport system, which killed 56 people, including the four terrorists.

Their contact was a man called Mohammed Quayam Khan, known as Q, who was under surveillance by MI5 for allegedly providing funds, equipment and recruits to al-Qa’eda.

Khan had been in mobile phone contact with Q.

Strangely Q was allowed to walk away a free man from the Fertilizer trial while the foot soldiers went down.

Also linked to the plot was FBI asset Junaid Babar, but he was given immunity to testify against the other plotters. It came out that he ran the camp that alleged bomber Khan had attended.

As reported by the Times:

“Babar organised a Taleban terror training camp in the mountains of northern Pakistan, attended not only by himself and his friends, but Mohammad Sidique Khan, the future London 7/7 Tube-bombing mastermind.”

The BBC later reported that “Inevitably there were suspicions that he’d been an FBI agent all along.”

5. Upon their return prior to the London Bombings the widely reported mastermind of the attacks Haroon Rashid Aswat (who was allowed in to the country despite being on a terror watch-list) had telephone conversations with the men days before the attacks.

He then disappeared.

It was later revealed by former federal prosecutor John Loftus that Aswat was strongly suspected of being an MI6 double agent.

So a suspected asset Q, instructs the alleged ringleader of 7/7 to attend a terror training camp ran by an FBI asset Junaid Babar, and upon their return an MI6 asset instructs the bombers further before the attacks?

6. High grade, possibly military explosives were used (not homemade),

7. An exercise was being run by Peter Power which envisaged almost the exact same scenario as the real attacks,

8. TheCCTV evidence is inconsistent,

9. Finding ID at all of the blast sites (Khan’s at 3 of them) is bizarre.

10. There were numerous prior warnings about attacks from the US, Pakistan, France, Spain and Saudi Arabia;

11. Britain knowingly harbored radicals and terrorists, and used them for conflicts in the Balkans during the 90s.


The Antagonist

The Mysterious Case Of The Non-Existent Train Time



chuckyman said...

Another great post Aangirfan. I also liked the link to Bridget Dunne’s blog. She had some good posts recently at Kev Boyle’s place.

Anonymous said...

I saw a clip on the news of the 4 men supposedly in King's Cross. The clip was rushed, so that you couldn't take it in properly. I didn't get a chance to see the date/time on the CCTV. I was intrigued as they seemed to be going up steps in the clip, rather than down as if they were going to the Tube. Exactly which route from KC Thameslink are they supposed to have taken to the Tube - overground or via the subterranean tunnels? Details like this make hell of a difference as to whether they really would have had time to board the trains they are supposed to have boarded.

Adam O'Connell said...

Site Meter