Fredrik Reinfeldt (left)
1. Wayne Madsen Report learnt "from a long-time Republican Party consultant that the CIA used Sweden to launder the transfer to Wikileaks of carefully screened and redacted State Department cables and the subsequent release of the cables to pre-selected corporate news media entities.
"Sweden was chosen ... to make the release of the cables by Wikileaks appear to be unconnected to a covert CIA and Pentagon psychological operations program designed to place further controls on the Internet.
"The Wikileaks operation was conducted with the help of two leading Swedish political leaders, both of whom have maintained a long association with the CIA and associated U.S. government entities.
"One of the conspirators is Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt who was discovered in high school in Sweden by U.S. Republican Party operative Karl Rove."
Wayne Madsen: Sweden co-opted by CIA/Pentagon
2. Madsen has suggested that Obama is gay
Obama Member Of Gay Bath House
(Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman .)
3. In a 2010 interview he claimed that the 9/11 attacks were "an operation carried out by Mossad, Saudi intelligence,...and elements of the CIA."
Mossad ran 9/11 Arab “hijacker” terrorist operation.
4. Madsen has asserted in The Palestine Telegraph that hundreds of Iraqi scientists who had been assassinated or died in accidents after the invasion in 2003 were actually murdered by Mossad hit teams operating in Iraq.
8. In a 2008 ArabNews article, Madsen is quoted as suggesting that the criminal prosecution of New York State governor Eliot Spitzer was partly due to the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad.
9. In October 2005, he wrote that "an unidentified former CIA agent" claimed that the USS Cole was actually hit by a Popeye cruise missile launched from an Israeli Dolphin-class submarine.
10. On May 17, 2005, Madsen testified under oath, before a United States Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee, that America was secretly running the civil war in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
11. In 2003 he said that he had uncovered information in a classified congressional report that he claimed contained information linking the September 11 attacks to the government of Saudi Arabia and the Bush administration through financial transactions with the hijackers.
13. In 2007, he reported from Thailand and Cambodia on a diplomat pedophile ring which involved the US Embassy in Bangkok.
14. In 2011, he conducted extensive background research work for his book “Manufacturing of a President” in Jakarta, also reporting from Jakarta, Indonesia on the links between Barack Obama’s mother Stanley Ann Dunham-Soetoro and his Indonesian stepfather Lolo Soetoro and the 1965 CIA coup against president Sukarno and its aftermath.
15. In 2012, he reported from Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau on the laundering of Sheldon Adelson’s casino money from Macau to the Mitt Romney presidential election campaign.
February 27-28, 2014 - The correct biography.
Wayne Madsen (born April 28, 1954) is an American journalist, television news commentator, online editor of Wayne Madsen Report.com, investigative journalist and author specializing intelligence and international affairs.
He has applied his military intelligence training to investigative journalism.
Wayne Madsen was born in Ridley Park, Pennsylvania on April 28, 1954 to an American mother and a WW II Danish merchant mariner father.
Wayne Madsen attended the University of Mississippi where he was a member of the Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps and was later commissioned as an Ensign in the US Navy.
In 1982, while assigned as the operations officer at US Naval Facility Coos Bay, Oregon, he was recruited as a temporary special agent by the Naval Investigative Service (now Naval Criminal Investigative Service NCIS) and the FBI to investigate his commanding officer for involvement in a major child pornography ring.
Madsen was the sole government witness at his commanding officer’s court martial in Seattle and his testimony led to a conviction for his commanding officer of “16 counts of sodomy and lewd and indecent conduct with minors.
He was one of the pioneers in the military computer security program for the US Navy and his expertise resulted in the request by NSA to the US Navy for his transfer to NSA headquarters in Ft. Meade.
After leaving the US Navy in 1985 as a lieutenant, he joined RCA Corporation as a senior engineer where he worked on national intelligence systems for the NSA.
He then returned to government service where he taught computer security classes for the US Navy world-wide based out of Jacksonville, FL from 1986-1988. He then joined US State Department where he was a computer security specialist within the Bureau of Diplomatic Security.
In the mid-1990s, Wayne Madsen became increasingly skeptical about the motives behind the long-term surveillance goals of the NSA, particularly in view of government ‘backdoor’ encryption and export controls of encryption technology. This conflict with NSA and the then-governing Clinton Administration led him to investigate privacy, civil liberties and human rights infringements in the US and abroad by NSA and other intelligence agencies.
He wrote for Corp Watch, CounterPunch, Covert Action Quarterly, In These Times, Multinational Monitor, The American Conservative, The Progressive and others mentioned above.
His columns have appeared in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Columbus Dispatch, Miami Herald and the Sacramento Bee. He appeared on WETA-TV’s White House Chronicle in January 2012. He is an occasional contributor to the Alex Jones show.
In 2005, Madsen began working as a free-lance journalist.