Now, remember that it was the CIA that reportedly carried out the terror attack on Mumbai in 2008.
And most of the terrorist attack in India in recent years have been linked to the CIA.
Reportedly, until recently, the US government has got away with its bullying of India because the CIA has so thoroughly infiltrated India's police, security services and judicial system.
After the CIA reportedly carried out the biggest terrorist attack ever seen in the UK, the authorities in Scotland reportedly convicted an innocent patsy.
Now the good news:
India has retaliated.
1. Curtailed the privileges enjoyed by American diplomats in India (some of whom are reportedly terrorists)
2. Stopped most imports by the US embassy.
3. Demanded details of salaries paid to Indian staff and domestic help.
4. Asked American consular officers and their families to return their identity cards.
5. Removed the traffic barricades, a security measure, outside the US embassy.
6. Snubbed a visiting US Congressional delegation.
7. Withdrawn airport passes issued to US diplomats.
8. Asked US diplomats to furnish details of wages paid to Indian staff employed at the four consulates in Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
9. Asked the US to furnish visa details of all teachers at American schools.
10. Summoned the US Ambassador Nancy Powell to meet India's Foreign Secretary Sujatha Singh.
Preet Bharara, who was born in India.
It was Manhattan federal prosecutor Preet Bharara who issued the order for Devyani's arrest.
RUSSELL BRAND, WOOLWICH TRIAL, JOHN LENNON