Saturday, October 05, 2013

ARE YOU LIKE RICKY MARTIN?


Ricky Martin (second from the left)

Some of the people who comment on this blog are like Ricky Martin.

While growing up in Puerto Rico, Ricky Martin criticised gay people.

Many gay children commit suicide because of bullying.

Ricky Martin says:

"I was very angry, very rebellious. 

"I used to look at gay men and think, I'm not like that, I don't want to be like that, that's not me... 

"I took my anger out on those around me."

"I look back now and realize I would bully people who I knew were gay."



Martin came out as a gay man back in 2010. 

In a post on his website, he wrote: "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am."

Since then, Martin has fought for gay rights, including speaking out against hate crimes with the Give A Damn campaign. He was also presented with GLAAD's Vito Russo Award for his work in promoting equality.


You can read the comments of some hate-filled homophobes here: WHY GOD CREATES GAYS


Aangirfan Global Rank 

Global rank icon242,650 129,691

Aangirfan Rank in United States 


Rank in United Kingdom 

United Kingdom Flag23,006  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE, BEING GAY FROM BIRTH IS ONE THING, HAVING YOUR SEXUAL IDENTITY STOLEN FROM YOU BY AN ADULT IS ANOTHER. CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE IS A CRIME AND IS BASED ON COERCION OF A CHILD WHOSE BRAIN IS STILL UNDEVELOPED.
THERE IS NO LOGICAL ARGUMENT THAT COULD JUSTIFY CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE.

Anonymous said...

Am I like a handsome, muscly, talented, platinum-record singer and dancer? No.

Sorry, did you mean the gay thing? Yes well, pish tosh for that.

Mind you, (and as I've said before) there's something about drag queens that makes me want to avail myself of the nearest firehose. But it's no biggie since drag queens are easy to avoid.

As for Lennon's crotch grab, who wouldn't do that? I know I would if there was a laugh in it.

tra la la etc. etc.

Anonymous said...

RICKY WAS ABUSED BY PRIESTS WHILE STILL A CHILD, JUST LIKE TOM CRUISE....

Anon said...

Aangirfan campaigns against the abuse of children.

Homophobes are among the biggest group of child abusers.

Homophobia leads to the bullying of gay and bisexual children.

Anonymous said...

The quality of the posts seem to be going down hill a bit Anng.

I'll comment anyway:

My mother as a GP used to have homosexuals seek guidance due to extreme trauma over their sexuality believing it to be wrong.

It is wrong, just as is is wrong to try to connect two male plumbing parts together.

Her advice to address their concern was to abstain from sex. I believe such was the proper advice.

The world will disagree with me because man will demand a right to sex. Go ahead, do what you want, walk the wide path if that is your desire.

I have been denied a family, a family life and a family relationship because my wife has and remains in adultery and has been so for nearly 25 years.

I have done everything I can to change her mind but she is adamant she wants what she wants though God had told me it was her I should court and we did.

I have to accept that.

God tells me His grace is sufficient for me. My secular friends say go to a club, pick up someone else, go get a whore.

It is not this life that matters, it is the eternal thereafter and I have no desire to destroy that by stupidity.

My partner is more unfaithful than Hosea's wife Gomer - fact and that will produce a payback.

RabbiT

Anonymous said...

I guess from reading Ricky Martin's words we can deduce closeted gay young men are the ones committing Hate Crimes against their out of closet fellow gay young (and middle aged and older, one would presume) men.

 
Site Meter