Ken Clarke, who is a member of Bilderberg, opposed the Iraq War and now opposes intervention in Syria.
Ken Clarke has recently been 'got at' by a former child actor called Ben Fellows.
Accordingt to Dr. Webster G. Tarpley, Britain and France are prodding Obama into attacking Syria
1. On 5 June 2013, the rebels in Syria lost a major base.
2. On 6 June, The Guardian (which is secretly Zionist reportedly) revealed that 'Obama reads your e-mail!'
3. Bilderberg (with the exception of Ken Clarke) is heavily influenced by the people who want to bomb Syria.
Is Obama being arm-twisted?
4. 75 years ago a group of British fascists schemed to build up Hitler and then play him against Stalin in a world war that somehow went wrong.
Did McCain go to Syria to sabotage the US-Russia negotiations?
Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad's regime: U.N. official
The CIA's Muslim Brotherhood joins the call to wage jihad against the Assad government.
Egypt Brothers backs Syria jihad, slams Shi'ites
Former French Foreign Minister Roland Dumas, who says the war against Syria was planned two years before 'The Arab Spring'
"I was in England two years before the violence in Syria on other business.
"This was in Britain not in America.
Former French Foreign Minister: The War against Syria was Planned Two years before “The Arab Spring”
According to Gearóid Ó Colmáin, at Global Research:
2. Israel planned this war of annihilation years ago in accordance with the Yinon Plan, which advocates balkanization of all states that pose a threat to Israel.
4. The Jihadist fanatics don’t realize they are fighting for Israel.
Wendy Deng and Tony Blair are close friends.
Murdoch biographer Michael Wolff described Blair as ‘one of Wendi’s first official social conquests’ and suggested that Blair had seen her as a key link in his efforts to woo Murdoch.
Euan Blair, whose mother is Cherie Blair.
Dishonours! Gongs for water boss who put up bills, police chief who who failed tragic Victoria Climbie, hedge fund tycoon who bankrolls Tories and, oh yes, a Labour luvvie
Rouhani - Iran's next president?
"Hassan Rouhani graduated from Glasgow Caledonian University in 1995  followed by a PhD degree in 1999."