Zimbabwe's leader Robert Mugabe is almost certainly an asset of the CIA.
1. On 5 October 2010 we learnt that the CIA tipped off Mugabe against going to Ecuador
"Zimbabwe’s Robert Mugabe was tipped off against going to Ecuador by the America Central Intelligence Agency, as they had information about an impending political upheaval [aka their coup] in the volatile country, Zimdaily has learnt.
"Despite posturing about anti-American sentiment, Zimdaily has it on good authority that Mugabe abruptly cut short his trip and returned to Zimbabwe after the CIA warned him of a threat to his personal safety if he went ahead with the trip."
2. According to a CIA station chief called Larry Devlin, the CIA were recruiting agents from the black nationalist movements back in the 1960s.
3. The Rhodesian Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) was reportedly infiltrated by the CIA, Mossad and MI6.
The first head of the CIO was Deputy Commissioner Ken Flower.
5. According to Heidi Holland's biography of Mugabe, the Rhodesian Central Intelligence Organization (CIO) helped Robert Mugabe and Edgar Tekere escape from Rhodesia into Mozambique in 1975.
6. Following Zimbabwean Independence in 1980, the newly-elected Government of Robert Mugabe took two years before permitting the USSR to open an embassy in Zimbabwe.
Following independence, no agents of the CIO were devoted to identifying or countering US espionage activities.
7. According to a report in Newsweek in February 1982, Joshua Nkomo told a press conference that he had sought assistance from the white South African government to stage a coup against Mugabe and ZANU (PF), but this request had been refused.
8. Mugabe came to power in 1980.
9. Members and supporters of opposition PF-ZAPU, including Judith Todd, have long suggested that some senior members of ZANU (PF) are paid CIA agents.
10. Israel Loves Mugabe according to Antiwar.com
According to Antiwar.com:
Israel supplies Mugabe with military equipment, including riot control tanks and water cannon.
Mugabe works with Mossad.
In 2002, Ari Ben Menashe, who has worked for Israeli military intelligence, secretly filmed opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai supposedly discussing a plot to assassinate Mugabe.
This was intended to discredit the opposition to Mugabe.
Mugabe has been accused of bringing in computer experts from Mossad to manipulate voter rolls.
Could Mossad have a friend in Nicholas van Hoogstraten, a gentleman from the UK?
Nicholas van Hoogstraten, who was friends with Tiny Rowland, of the London and Rhodesian Mining Company., is a pal of Robert Mugabe.
In 2009, it was reported that Hoogstraten had been "a generous contributor to Mr Mugabe’s Zanu (PF) party and (had) bought into several large state-owned companies."
Hoogstraten is believed to have homes in Barbados, St Lucia, Florida, Cannes and Zimbabwe.
Reportedly, Hoogstraten owns about 200 residential and business properties in Zimbabwe, has big investments on the Zimbabwe stock exchange, and owns an estimated 600,000 hectares in the country.
(Tycoon Van Hoogstraten in Zimbabwe UK news The Observer)
Hwange colliery in Zimbabwe, part owned by Nicholas van Hoogstraten.
Nicholas van Hoogstraten was once convicted for ordering a grenade attack on the home of a Jewish business pal.
In 1999, Mohammed Raja was shot dead by two men identified as Mr van Hoogstraten's henchmen.
One of the henchmen was David Croke.
Hoogstraten was sent to jail but was 'mysteriously' freed five months later.
David Croke, Hoogstraten's killer thug, was discovered hanged in his prison cell M
According to Wayne Madsen (Zimbabwe's misery prolonged by two unlikely partners):
"Mugabe’s intelligence and security services were also being supported by Libya...
"Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi (Gaddafi) owns a number of houses in Harare, including a large house in the Belgravia district of Harare.
"The homes are suspected of being used as “safe houses” for the CIO (Zimbabwe’s Central Intelligence Organization).
"In a bizarre twist, joint CIO and Mossad activities in Zimbabwe occasionally involve the use of Qaddafi’s safe houses."
Gaddafi was reportedly put into power by the CIA and MI6.
Reportedly he was allowed to escape to Zimbabwe.
The Worst Man In The World