1. The Obama faction may become more critical of Israel.
2. More members of the Jewish elite will marry Asians.
Reagan and his CIA-run Islamist friends.
The USA put the Ayatollahs into power and still wants to use an Islamic Iran against Russia.
5. The Greek economy will begin to recover.
6. The Zionist faction within the USA and NATO will claim that because al Qaeda is becoming too strong in Syria, the USA and NATO will have to send large military forces into Syria to prevent an al Qaeda takeover.
If John Kerry becomes US Secretary of State, he may possibly seek a deal with Assad.
Kerry did seek a no-fly zone over Libya.
7. The USA and NATO will continue to support the Islamists in Turkey, Egypt, Indonesia and elsewhere.
In Kenya, which has elections in 2013, the US military will want to increase its influence, perhaps by working with the militant Islamists.
Most of Latin America will prosper economically.
10. The USA will target its economic rivals, such as China, India and Brazil.
11. Egypt, the world's largest importer of wheat, will struggle to feed its poor.
Wheat prices have surged, due to droughts in the USA, Australia and Russia.
12. We can expect more terror events, organised to keep certain elite criminals in power.
According to professor Peter Dale Scott:
Terror events serve the agenda of criminal members of the elite.
These criminals exercise power within government institutions such as the intelligence services.
"As examples of systemic deep events, we can point to two spectacular bombings in Italy, the Piazza Fontana bombing in Milan and simultaneous Rome bombing of 1969.
"In an era when the combined wealth of the 225 richest people nearly equals the annual income of the poorer half of the earth’s population, it can be assumed that the power and influence of the illicit wealthy is a major force to be reckoned with in world affairs.