Small audience for Cameron
Citing a report by the 'CIA-run' charity Save the Children, the UK Prime Monster David Cameron told UN delegates:
‘If anyone was in any doubt about the horrors that Assad has inflicted on his people, just look at the evidence published this week.'
David Cameron at UN: Russia and China have blood of Syrian children on their hands.
Is it any wonder that people feel such contempt for Cameron.
- Herbert Thornton , Victoria Canada, Canada, 27/9/2012 02:06
Syria has 250 mercenaries locked up, caught on the beaches unloading their weapons and stores ... now who paid for them ?
- JonO , England, United Kingdom, 27/9/2012 01:53
No Russia and China are doing the right thing - staying out of it and minding their own business.
- Some random person , Somewhere, 27/9/2012 01:53
Cameron is so worrird about Syria that kids have been killed. What about Iraq and Afghanstan? You and your so called friends in the USA - liars.
- gulraiz malik , smethwick, 27/9/2012 01:47
Dangerous words Cameron, especially in the light of evidence now being revealed linking these, so called, "Freedom Fighters" to atrocities, not just in Syria but also in Libya and Egypt.
- gafas65 , Malaga, 27/9/2012 01:37
He should keep his mouth shut; other wise we will be caught up in some trouble with them
- jackie johns 1 , london, 27/9/2012 01:29
I blame Cameron for the 60,000 civilians dead from NATO bombing in Libya.
- H.A.A.R.P , UK, United Kingdom, 27/9/2012 01:23
Mr Cameron you are getting out of your depth.
- Jim2012 , Rochester, 27/9/2012 01:14
Amazing how politicians can easily forget about their own Blood on their hands , perhaps it helps them sleep better.
- atencorps , manchester, 27/9/2012 01:12
The Syrian rebels are killing just as many innocent civilians as the other side. It's THEIR war, not ours. Let them fight it out.
- Hannah , Amsterdam, 27/9/2012 01:11