“Among the images shown in the spiral-bound notebook’s pages were gun-wielding stick figures blowing away other stick figures” Fox News
The source said police and FBI agents were called to the University of Colorado Anschutz medical campus in Aurora on Monday morning after the psychiatrist, who is also a professor at the school, reported receiving a package believed to be from the suspect. Although that package turned out to be from someone else and harmless, a search of the Campus Services’ mailroom turned up another package sent to the psychiatrist with Holmes’ name in the return address, the source told FoxNews.com.” Fox News
“… the parcel may have sat unopened in a mailroom for up to a week before its discovery Monday, a law enforcement source told FoxNews.com.” Fox News
- Gone – is any mention of the stick figure drawings.
- Gone – is any mention of the professor calling the FBI and telling them he had a package from Holmes.
- Gone – is the story of the mistaken package and then the real package.
- Fixed – is the narrative that the package sat there for a long time before being “discovered” by the feds (no lawsuits now)
- Fixed – is the narrative of how they found out about it in the first place (the “uncooperative” Holmes who has not confessed, told them about the confession stick figures just like the “uncooperative” Holmes warned the cops about the traps he set for the cops)