Friday, March 09, 2012
MULTI MILLIONAIRE GENERALS AND POLITICIANS
According to Anonymous:
It is often said 'Other countries have armies. In Pakistan's case, it is an army that has a country.'
The Pakistani army has become the largest land owner and the biggest corporate entity in Pakistan.
In cities, they own the prime real estate (they simply 'conquer' it) and you will have trouble finding an officer (Major and above) who is not also into real estate
According to the book Military, Inc., a brigadier on average is worth a cool $50 Million.
But that book came out in 2007 and today the armies assets have more than doubled/quadrupled
They are also busy conquering territory in the North West, claiming civilians invited them for security.
Of course Kayani has the nerve to claim "No military operation is going on in Balochistan".
Mobeen_Ansari (In Karachi)
On the civilian front, the economic warfare is in full swing, with the crooks at the top are busy destroying every public asset.
Some Big examples:
1. The national airline has been destroyed financially
2. Pakistan Railways has been destroyed
3. Pakistan Steel has been robbed completely
4. Other major profitable assets like Pakistan Telecom has been sold off for a SINGLE DOLLAR (no kidding)
5. In the last four years, more loans have been taken out under this "democratic" government than in the 60 years previous.
6. REAL Rate of inflation is close to about 25% and increasing...Remember too that the rupee has lost 50 percent of it's value in the same four year period.
7. Electricity production has been turned off intentionally for up to 12 hours a day to destroy the industry (in rural areas, it is off for up to 22 hours a day)
8. Banks are almost bankrupt
Pakistan -Amir Mukhtar Mughal www.amirmukhtar.com
CIA & Mossad Death Squads Exposed In Syria
The Iranian-Turkish struggle for Syria
Syria - before it became Mordor
The Economy: How Western elites opened the gates...
Putera Sampoerna – Slave Trader?
FORGOTTEN SLAVES: WHITES IN SERVITUDE IN EARLY AMERICA AND INDUSTRIAL BRITAIN