Wednesday, March 14, 2012
COUNTRIES WITH GOOD AND BAD KARMA
Egypt 2010, before it got bad karma. Photo by Joel Carillet
It is good to visit countries with good karma.
Which factors might produce bad karma?
A. Materialism. Think of people who worship money and possessions.
B. Greed. Think of a small group controlling most of the wealth.
C. Lust. Think of Pattaya, Pompeii or Las Vegas.
D. Violence. Think of army generals carrying out acts of false flag terrorism, to justify endless wars.
Which countries have good or bad karma?
1. Switzerland has a long history of being prosperous, peaceful and democratic.
In spite of being the home to John Calvin and Marc Rich, it can be considered as having relatively good karma.
But, it is expensive, and its banks could be associated with materialism and greed.
2. France has mainly bad karma due to the materialism and greed of its elite, due to its links to the Dutroux affair, and due to its involvement in killing people in Syria and Libya.
Paris is a grumpy city, the Nice area is said to be infested with mafias, but some quiet rural spots may still have good karma?
3. Costa Rica has a stable democracy, no military and a policy of neutrality.
It does have a drugs problem, and earthquakes, but can be considered as having relatively good karma.
Global Peace index. Orange and Red - Low and Very Low.
4. The United States has very bad karma.
New York means materialism and greed, Los Angeles means lust and the USA in general means violence.
Think of the Pentagon's involvement in false flag terrorism - Operation Northwoods and Operation Gladio.
Think of the CIA's kidnapping and torture of children - MK ULTRA.
Think of the CIA mercenaries known as al Qaeda.
Finland by Joni Kantonen
5. Finland is generally prosperous and peaceful.
It can be considered as having relatively good karma.
6. China has bad karma due to the holocaust carried out by Mao, and due to the greed of the rich elite.
Bhutan by babasteve
7. Bhutan tends to be happy, stable and peaceful.
There is a degree of poverty, but this Buddhist nation can be considered to have relatively good karma.
8. Spain has relatively bad karma.
Think of the ugly tower blocks along parts of the coast. Think of the horrors of the civil war.
But some parts of rural Spain may still have good karma.
9. Iceland is generally regarded as being peaceful and happy.
There were bad guys running the banks, but these problems are being overcome.
Iceland is volcanic, so there is always a risk of erruptions.
But, at present, Iceland appears to have relatively good karma.
10. Italy has relatively bad karma.
The Italian aristocracy, and Berlusconi, allegedly have links to the Mafia.
The Bologna Bombing of 1980 was part of the CIA's Operation Gladio, which had the support of elements of the Italian government and military.
Venice has lost much of its population but now has McDonalds and lots of ugly graffiti.
The Vatican has been linked to child abuse, freemasonry, fascism and satanism.
The train between Naples and Pompeii is covered with illicit spray paint.
Orange parade in Glasgow.
11. The United Kingdom has bad karma.
Reportedly, there is evidence that elements of the UK government helped plan 9 11; and that the wild Islamists secretly work for the UK spooks.
The 'old-world charm of England' may mean boarded up shops on high streets, feral children running wild on council estates, drunken young louts vomiting outside pubs and well armed gangs selling drugs.
Parts of London and Glasgow are as poor as Dacca.
12. Turkey has bad karma.
Terror incidents in Turkey were the work of the CIA-linked Ergenekon gang.
Now the Islamist government of Turkey is said to be linked to the CIA through the Islamist Gulen movement.
Turkey is playing its part in the CIA's destruction of the non-Sunni-Islamist Arab world.
However, not all Turks support prime minister Erdogan and there are parts of Turkey that have good karma.
13. Germany has bad karma thanks to the regimes of Hitler, the East German communists, and the post war Bilderberg folks.
The CIA's 9 11 hijackers have links to Germany.
However, not all Germans are fascist, and not all parts of Germany will have bad karma.
14. Malaysia has fairly good karma, now that the British are gone.
The typical rural Malays are happy, easy going and friendly.
The grumpy Malays are generally the rich Chinese, living in the cities, and the brainwashed Islamists on the edges of Malaysia.
Some churches have been attacked, by spooks trying to destabilise the country, but hopefully the authorities are aware of who is causing the trouble.
Malaysia could develop bad karma if the CIA's islamists become more powerful.
15. Mexico has fairly bad karma, because of its links to drugs gangs, armed by the USA.
Pattaya - high rate of murders of tourists.
15. Thailand has avoided wars.
It's people are known for their friendliness.
But, it has had more mafias and more brothels than most countries.
Some Thais are materialistic, greedy, lustful and violent; and some are not.
You could say - bad karma in the tourist resorts and good karma elsewhere.
16. South Africa would appear to have bad karma, at least in parts.
"A survey conducted in Soweto found that a quarter of schoolboys described gang rape as fun." (Just cap it)
Among South African adults aged 15-49, 17% are HIV-positive. (Just cap it)
In 2005 it was recorded that over 700 South Africans were being killed by AIDS every DAY. (Just cap it)
Around 900 South Africans continue to contract the virus every day. (Just cap it)