Thursday, September 15, 2011
EGYPT IN A STATE OF ANARCHY
On 13 September 2011, we read that Egypt is in a state of anarchy s
Zvi Mazel was Israel’s ambassador to Cairo between 1996 and 2001.
According to Mazel:
1. There is now so much violence on the streets of Egypt that Egyptian militias have purchased weapons to protect their neighbourhoods.
2. Looting of stores is prevalent in all the large cities and no one is even trying to control the anarchy.
3. "From the moment the army seized power they've been weak and have let the street dictate their conduct...
"These generals do not know how to run a state.
"Egypt is in a state of anarchy."
4. "Opening a front against Israel will force Egypt to transfer all the money to the army and from that moment there will be no reforms."
5. "Although the Egyptian government is weak and not able to take control, there are still clever people there who know they have no other option but to maintain the peace with Israel.”
One of the reasons for the CIA coup in Egypt was to weaken Egypt.
The USA-Israel-NATO may be planning an invasion of the Sinai and a seizure of the Suez canal?
The London Telegraph has admitted that the new rulers of Libya are genocidal racists.
"In the Telegraph's article Gaddafi's ghost town after the loyalists retreat, it is reported that rebels have taken the city of Tawarga, where the entire civilian population was either killed, rounded up, or exiled."
Libya: V Day + 3 Weeks