Wednesday, August 03, 2011
NORWAY, RUSSIA, OIL AND GAS
Dub alerts us to:
21 July 2011 - "A treaty between Russia and Norway paves the way toward bilateral energy work on the arctic continental shelf...
"Oslo and Moscow enacted a treaty July 7 regarding cooperation in the Barents Sea and Arctic Ocean...
"The July 7 treaty allows both sides to explore for oil and gas on the arctic continental shelf...
"Arctic resources could contain as much as 13 percent of the world's unexplored oil reserves and 30 percent of unexplored natural gas."
Oslo, Moscow review arctic oil and gas
"Norway officially expanded its territory in the Barents Sea this week, when its newly agreed offshore border with Russia took effect just over a year after a breakthrough in lengthy negotiations with the Russians was announced.
"Now a Russian researcher thinks Norway can tap into more oil and gas resources than it’s enjoyed in the entire North Sea."
Norway now bigger in the BarentsImage from: Why the West Can’t Resist This Norway Massacre Psy-Op
Richard Cottrell is a TV journalist and former UK Conservative Member of the European Parliament.
On 25 July 2011, Richard Cottrell, in his blog, suggests that Oslo is Down to the New World Order
Richard Cottrell suggests that the Norway Attacks are designed to force Norway to change its policies.
The attacks are designed to force Norway to follow the policies of the US-Israel-NATO alliance.
It's all about regime change.
According to Cottrell:
1. The Norwegians are out of line across a whole range of US/NATO policies, including the Palestinian recognition issue and Libya.
Norway has stayed out of the European Union.
Norway has socialist protectionist methods of running its economy.
Norway's economy is successful and beyond the control of Wall Street.
Norway refuses to open its protected oil, gas and fishing grounds.
Israeli companies and interests are not welcome and, just before the bombings, two Israeli firms were thrown out of the country.
2. Other European countries also have doubts about the US-Israel-NATO policies.
As poll after poll demonstrates, the Spanish would vote solidly to march out of the alliance tomorrow afternoon.
3. Norway is more than a nuisance.
So the result is the Norway Attacks.
Image from SS&SS
4. Starting about eighteen months ago, the US and NATO began planting agents in the Norwegian police, security agencies and the military.
Similar tactics have been traced to Denmark, Sweden, Poland and Portugal.
5. The Norway Attacks are straight out of the Operation Gladio manual of false flag terror.
It is the Strategy of Tension.
All the telltale indicators are present.
A. The usual confused patsy.
B. Witnesses insist they saw other shooters in action.
C. The police were messing about with real bombs and explosives in downtown Oslo just 48 hours or so earlier.
Gladio units were fully behind that.
6. Israeli intelligence is certainly in the frame but so is the New World Order.
Aside from the US and NATO, there's the IMF and the World Bank, and the corrupted international bankocracy.
NATO is the global military arm of the US and various western interests.
7. The object is to cannibalize Norway (exactly like Libya).
8. As Michael Ledeen is supposed to have once said, to ‘take a small country and slap it against the wall, just to show we mean business.’
Richard Cottrell's new book is Gladio: NATO’s Dagger at the Heart of Europe will be published by Progressive Press this autumn.
Richard Cottrell's blog
Michael Ledeen is a neoconservative Zionist and a former employee of the Pentagon, the State Department and the National Security Council.
Peter Chamberlin has written NEOCONSERVATISM - FASCIST ZIONISM and he links Ledeen to:
1. The fascist false-flag terrorism in Italy associated with Operation Gladio.
(The Bologna Bomb 1980, Gladio, terrorism in Europe)
2. The Niger yellow cake forged documents.
3. The Iran/contra affair.
4. The events of 9 11.
Michael Ledeen, Gladio and 9 11.