Saturday, January 01, 2011
Anna, by Anastasiya Lazurenko All Rights Reserved
Some predictions for 2011.
(Our predictions are often wrong)
1. China will continue to prosper.
2. Oil will be at least $100 a barrel.
This will only benefit oil producing countries which are 'independent'.
3. The Euro will survive.
4. The 'economy' will slowly recover.
5. Some food prices will rise sharply.
6. There will be continuing unrest in parts of Europe, and elsewhere. Provocateurs will be at work.
7. Some banks will not be propped up, and bondholders in these banks will suffer.
8. There will be continuing attempts by the CIA and its friends to influence events in key states such as Turkey, Pakistan, Algeria, India, Egypt ...
More Moslems will be recruited by the CIA and its friends.
9. Bloggers who try to criticise the status quo will find themselves increasingly sidelined by blogs promoting disinformation. Search engines will increasingly promote commercial junk.
10. The public will continue to be conned by CIA psy-ops.
Posted by Anon at 7:58 AM