Famous CIA station chiefs include:
(1) The Dubai station chief Larry Mitchell, who met Osama bin Laden in Dubai just before 9 11. (AMERICAN HOSPITAL.)
(2) The Algeria station chief Andrew Warren, who was reported as having been raping Moslem women and making sex videos. (Hot North African Sex)
(3) The Angola station chief John Stockwell, who reckons the CIA has murdered more than 6,000,000 people in the world. (Cached)
(4) The Kabul station chief nicknamed 'Spider', who acts as bodyguard and confidante to Hamid Karzai. (Times of India)
(5) The Rome deputy station chief Ted Shackley, who introduced Licio Gelli, head of the neo-fascist P2 masonic lodge, to General Alexander Haig. (Operation Gladio)
Now we hear of Jonathan Banks.A journalist is suing, for $500 million in damages, the three top Americans said to be responsible for killing his kids.
One of these alleged killers is Jonathan Banks.
Reportedly, Jonathan Banks is the CIA Station Chief in Islamabad, Pakistan
(ISI blows cover of CIA man in Islamabad - The Times of India)
Website for this image
What sort of person might become a CIA station chief?
You may think it mad, but, numerology is important to the CIA.
By one calculation, Banks's 'name number' is 22
Twenty-two is supposed to mean "heightened intuition."
But, a 22 who has been 'seduced by the dark side' has a capacity to enslave all that falls under their influence.'
Banks's 'personality number' is 4.
4's can be repressive'.
Banks's 'soul urge' number is 9.
9's can be humanitarian, but, some 9's 'have difficulty believing that giving and a lack of personal ambition can be satisfying'.
Hitler and Churchill consulted numerologists.
On the advice of a numerologist, Napoleone Buonapart changed his name to Napoleon Bonaparte.
stefz writes that Napoleon believed he was in regular contact with a 'Little Red Man of Destiny'...
"In a sworn affidavit, Napoleon’s Counselor of State, Louis Mathieu, Count Mole, reported that he heard the Little Red Man of Destiny warn Napoleon of the future after the Battle of Wagram." (Napoleon Bonaparte Finally Ignores His Little Red Man of Destiny)
Stefz adds that Churchill believed he had a personal guiding daemon as well.