1. On 5th November 2010 we learn of Nicholas Bickle, the US Navy SEAL who aimed to sell weapons to Mexican drug dealers.
Bickle, together with Andrew Kaufman and Richard Paul, were arrested after they sold weapons to US federal agents.
Bickle is accused of smuggling up to 80 AK47 machine guns from Iraq, or Afghanistan.
Five pounds of C-4 military explosives, grenades and night-vision goggles were reportedly found in the home of Richard Paul.
Other weapons involved included Ruger handguns.
The investigation began with a tip from an informant.
Bickle is quoted as warning the informant: "If you ever (expletive) me, you know who we are.
"We're the government, we'll catch you."
2. Some North Carolina military installations lead the USA in reports of lost and stolen weapons.
In 1996 "a computer analysis of five years worth of military records showed 37 instances of weapons lost or stolen at Fort Bragg, compared with 28 at Camp Pendleton, 25 at Camp Lejeune, 25 at Fort Hood and 23 at Fort Campbell." (Local Marines Implicated in Stolen Weapons Ring :: WRAL.com)
3. In 2007 and in 2008, jet engines, used to power fighter jets, were 'stolen' from the Malaysian air force.
In 2010, it was announced that two of the jet engines were in Uruguay, having travelled via South Africa.
"A top Malaysian general sold an air force jet engine, which was kept in a military warehouse, into the black market abroad and made millions of dollars, as details of the theft began to emerge in the media.
"The unnamed Brigadier-General and 40 other armed forces personnel were sacked late last year over their alleged involvement in the case." (Malaysian general sells off air force jet engine - The Times of India)
4. In October 2010, Israel Defense Forces soldiers were arrested for allegedly stealing and trading weapons and ammunition. (IDF soldiers arrested for allegedly trading stolen weapons ...)
In September 2010, weapons were 'stolen' from a police station in northern Israel.
In August 2010, police arrested a border guard and five civilians on suspicion of stealing weapons from an Israel Border Police base, in order to sell them to criminals.
In January 2010, police arrested two men after a cache of semi-automatic firearms was found near Taibeh in the center of Israel.
5. In 2005 we read that George Charles Budenz, a retired US Navy commander, admitted that he illegally exported engine parts for the US F-5 fighter jet, the T-38 military trainer jet, and Chinook military helicopters to Malaysia and Belgium. (Former US Navy intelligence officer nailed for arms trafficking)
6. In Belgium, in 1984 a 'military' operation occurred around Vielsalm in the Ardennes region. (ATTACKS ON EUROPE; US MARINES; BRABANT MASSACRES)
A squad of US Marines were parachuted into Belgium, and met by a member of the Belgian military intelligence.
They hid for a fortnight before attacking the police station of Vielsalm, in a so-called Oesling exercise, killing a Belgian officer. One marine was injured during the operation, losing an eye.
Initially the attack was passed off as terrorism, but was later proven to be the work of the American and Belgian military - as confirmed by the Senate investigations of 1991.
Other attacks occured, where, as was the case in Vielsalm, arms and ammunition were taken.
Arms that found their way subsequently to extremist groups.
7. According to Gordon Bowden, at the Palestine Chronicle, 24 August 2010 (GlobalPost /aangirfan: DR DAVID KELLY AND 'MISSING NUCLEAR BOMBS'):
In 1991, Dr David Kelly oversaw the UK government's purchase of 3 battlefield plutonium bombs from South Africa.
Reportedly, a Mr John Bredenkamp stole the 3 missiles.
He then sold them on the open market.
Since 1945, the United States has lost 11 nuclear weapons. (The Case of the Missing H-Bomb)
8. In 1995, according to Italian press reports, Italian prosecutors arrested Roger D'Onofrio, who has reported links to the CIA and the Italian-American mafia, as part of their investigation of smuggling radioactive materials, money-laundering and arms trafficking. (Chronology of Nuclear Smuggling Incidents)
D'Onofrio, who reportedly has dual Italian and U.S. citizenship, retired from the CIA in 1993.
The ring he is alleged to have been part of is said to have been active from the early 1990s.
"Italian investigators reportedly suspect that D'Onofrio is the mastermind behind an international ring which laundered dirty money and smuggled gold, weapons, and radioactive material...
"According to the press, the prosecutors had so far ascertained money laundering for over 2.5 billion dollars on behalf of secret service and organised crime sources in complicit y with diplomats, the ruling families in Kuwait, Morocco and Zambia, bankers, prelates and others."
"Italian prosecutors reportedly have asked Spanish authorities for permission to question the Archbishop of Barcelona about his role in an international criminal syndicate involved in smuggli ng radioactive materials, according to Italian press accounts." (Chronology of Nuclear Smuggling Incidents)
9. According to Gordon Thomas (Mossad And The Russian Mafia Plutonium Connection r), in 2003, "The suspicion that Israel has also started to buy material stolen from the former Soviet Union surfaced a year ago when a quantity of Uranium-235 was found in the Paris apartment of three criminals known to broker arms deals with terror groups like al-Qaeda.
"French intelligence officers arrested the men in an apartment rented by one, Raymond Loeb. They found documents confirming the uranium was of weapons-grade quality. Air tickets from Kazakstan were found in the apartment.
"Loeb's partners Serge Salfati and Yves Ekwella were travelling on Cameroon passports. The Karlsruhe scientists established the material came from a nuclear storage site at Chelyanbisk-70 deep in the Ural Mountains.
"A major intelligence operation began to trace the route along which the material travelled to the French capital: out of the Ukraine into Poland and across Germany to Paris.
"The material was transported by Russia's top Mafia boss, Semyon Yokovich Moglivich.
"To assist him he had obtained an Israeli passport for himself and 23 of his top associates. The travel documents had been arranged by the former newspaper tycoon, Robert Maxwell, and Edmund Safra, the US-based millionaire banker.
"Later Maxwell was murdered by a Mossad assassination team after threatening to expose his links to the secret service. Safra died mysteriously in a fire in his penthouse in Monte Carlo. Moglivich still runs the largest criminal family in Moscow, the Rising Sun. Its current speciality is smuggling fissionable material."10. Let us take a look at what has been happening in the Philippines; and Indonesia.
In July 2006, Indonesia's Tempo Magazine informed its readers of the discovery of weapons and ammunition at the home of Indonesia's General Koesmayadi, who had died rather suddenly.
The weapons were enough to arm two companies of soldiers. (Brig. Gen. Koesmayadi. / PLOTS IN JAKARTA)
Philippino garbage boy by caltan29 © All rights reserved.
Who is trying to destabilise the Philippines by apparently arming the Islamist rebels?
1. Reportedly, Bruce Jones who is British, captained a ship called the Captain Ufuk.
Reportedly, this ship was smuggling weapons into the Philippines.
The weapons are of a type made in Israel.
In August 2009, it was announced that, in the Philippines, the Bureau of Immigration has alerted ports to look out for Jones.
Bruce Jones mysteriously abandoned his ship.
Manhunt on for ex-captain of ship with smuggled guns.
2. On 21 August 2009, it was reported that authorities in the Philippines had seized the 'Captain Ufuk', which was carrying weapons of a type manufactured in Israel.
Reportedly the weapons were destined for rebel Islamist groups.
The Coast Guard intercepted the ship when it entered a port without prior warning.
According to documents on the ship, the 'Captain Ufuk' departed from Turkey and stopped in Indonesia before continuing to the Philippines.
The crew of Georgian nationals were arrested.
PHILIPPINES: SHIP WITH ISRAELI WEAPONS STOPPED
3. "The British captain of the vessel, Bruce Jones", had told the authorities that the weapons, worth $2.04 million, were from Pindad, Indonesia's state-owned military equipment manufacturer.
Ministry Investigating Pindad Management After Weapons Seizure
4. Dr George J. Aditjondro is the leading expert on Indonesian politics.
Aditjondro wrote, in October 2002, that Indonesia's military and business elites have very close ties to Israel and Mossad.
A number of hi-tech Israeli companies have had business deals with a number of well-known Indonesian companies.
The Indonesian army special force Kopassus has been equipped with Israeli weapons.
MOSSAD IN INDONESIA
Swimmers by Omsel © All rights reserved.
5. In July 2006, Indonesia's Tempo Magazine informed its readers of the discovery of weapons and ammunition at the home of Indonesia's General Koesmayadi, who had died rather suddenly.
The weapons were enough to arm two companies of soldiers.
Brig. Gen. Koesmayadi. / PLOTS IN JAKARTA
6. Fernandino Tuason, the Customs Intelligence chief, said he had information that some politicians had 'ordered' the shipment of the Israeli-type Galil assault rifles from an international gun-running syndicate as part of their preparations for next year’s elections.
Tuason told the Philippine Daily Inquirer "The election season is fast coming. It’s highly probable that this [shipment] is election-related...
"We do not discount the possibility that the guns could be used in a destabilization plot against the government and for terrorist activities.
"Although Galils are usually made in Israel, the ones seized from the Panamanian ship were all made in Indonesia."
Ship, 54 high-powered guns seized in Bataan
7. On 25 August 2009, it was revealed that the Philippine authorities had seized a yacht, called Mou Man tai, allegedly used to smuggle weapons into the country.
Reportedly, Mou Man Tai is connected with the Capt Ufuk.
The Philippine Coast Guard grabbed the Mou Man Tai's captain, Derek Colin Gordon Neville.
Neville has admitted that his yacht was used by Capt Ufuk skipper Bruce Jones to escape.
Yacht used in gun smuggling seized ABS-CBN News Online Beta
8. Customs and coast guard officers searched the Philippine-owned Captain Ufuk and found 'crates of illegal 'Israeli-made' weapons on board.
Five crates contained 50 'Israeli-made' Galil assault rifles.
Ten empty crates were also found.
Intelligence reports indicated the contents were unloaded at sea onto a yacht.
"These guns are the primary weapon of the Israeli army," Armand Balilo, a coast guard spokesman, said.
A map on the vessel showed it was headed towards a province south of the capital.
Leonilo de la Cruz, the regional police director, said the mostly Georgian crew did not speak English, and failed to provide any documentation to prove the cargo was legitimate.
A map found on board showed the Panama-registered vessel had sailed from a port in Turkey bound for the Batangas province in the south, officials said.
The Philippines has been struggling against communists and Muslim separatists for decades in conflicts that have killed about 160,000 people. PHILIPPINES: SHIP WITH ISRAELI WEAPONS STOPPED
9. "The authorities believe the Israeli weapons were intended for the Islamist insurgents" in the Philippines."
Georgian citizens supply weapons for Islamists
10. Coast Guard chief Admiral Wilfredo Tamayo said they were alerted by Customs personnel about the presence of the 2,400-ton cargo ship, which was anchored some 500 meters off the Port of Mariveles.
Tuason said documents recovered from the vessel showed it left a port in Turkey and had briefly stopped in Malaysia and Indonesia.
The Associated Press said that while the ship had a Panamanian registry it appeared to be owned by La Plata Trading Inc., a local company.
In a press briefing at the Port of Mariveles, Morales said the rifles appeared to have been the 'pirated versions' of those originally manufactured in Israel.
The Associated Press reported unidentified officials as saying they suspected the intended recipients of the guns could be either Muslim radicals, communist rebels or private armies of politicians taking part in next year’s elections.
Ship, 54 high-powered guns seized in Bataan
Philippines by lionel bodilis
The US military needs an excuse to be in the Philippines.
In early July 2009, just days before a visit to Manila by CIA director Leon Panetta, there were bombings on the southern Philippines island of Mindanao.
12 people died.
There were earlier explosions in Manilla.
Between 2000 and 2009, 671 Filipinos were killed in bombings.
A. Were government people responsible for the explosions?
Bombshell conspiracies in the Philippines
Former House speaker Jose de Venecia claimed publicly that the bombs were part of a plot to justify the declaration of martial law.
A former Arroyo ally de Venecia claimed such a plot has actually been discussed by administration insiders.
De Venecia likened the bombings to a plot by Ferdinand Marcos in 1972.
Marcos reportedly arranged false flag bombings in Manila and a false flag assassination attempt against his defense minister.
Martial law allowed Marcos to avoid legal term limits.
B. Under secretary of Justice Ricardo Blancaflor said that recent bombings could be the work of Arroyo's enemies.
Blancaflor favours more US military assistance.
US soldiers have provided training and logistical support to the Philippines military.
The military has blamed the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF).
A peace-for-autonomy deal unraveled.
General Sabban claimed that Jemaah Islamiyah had recently trained both MILF and the al-Qaeda-linked (or CIA-linked) Abu Sayyaf terror group.
MILF spokesperson Eid Kabalu denied involvement.
He said that his group had nothing to gain from killing civilians and terrorizing their own communities.
Philippines by lionel bodilis
C. Michael Meiring, a suspected CIA operative, spent time in the Philippines.
In 2002, Meiring injured himself in an explosion in his own hotel room.
A Philippine government investigation determined the centre of the blast came from an assembled bomb kept in a metal box owned by Meiring.
BusinessWorld, a leading Philippine newspaper, published articles accusing Meiring of being a CIA agent involved in covert operations ‘to justify the (recent) stationing of American troops and bases in Mindanao.’