Website for this image
1. In the USA, a court has thrown out a lawsuit accusing a Boeing subsidiary of arranging CIA torture flights to overseas torture dungeons. ( 9 September 2010 -US court dismisses lawsuit against Boeing unit )
So, America is just like Nazi Germany?
2. In the UK, a little kid called Damilola Taylor was killed by Ricky Preddie.
Ricky Preddie is to be released from jail after just 4 years.i
So, the UK criminal justice system works in favour of the criminals?
3. Stephanie Rice, an Australian, is a triple Olympic swimming gold medallist.
Recently, on Twitter, she tweeted 'Suck on that faggots" when Australia's rugby union team, the Wallabies, defeated South Africa's Springboks. (dailymail.e)
So, that's one way that kids learn to be rude and crude?
Weatherley and wife.
4. In the UK, on 4 September 2010, we learn that Tory Member of Parliament Mike Weatherley's wife is working as a prostitute
The Sunday Mirror reveals that twice-married Weatherley met his wife Carla 10 years ago while on a business trip to Rio de Janeiro, when, reportedly, she was already selling herself for sex.
Weatherley, a father-of-three, is believed to have bought Carla, 14 years his junior, an apartment in Rio.
They wed in the UK, in 2003.
Now Carla reportedly works in three separate brothels.
So, a lot of politicians are linked to sleaze?
5. Miley Cyrus starred in the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana.
Miley gets copied by a lot of young girls.
So, is she the ideal role model?
6. In Canada, Alexander Chapman, a 44-year-old black, says lawyer Jack King, 64, repeatedly harassed him in 2003 to have sex with his wife, Lori Douglas, who is now a family court judge.
Chapman says King showed him about 30 pictures of his lawyer-wife, showing her naked in various forms of bondage, in chains, with sex toys and performing oral sex.
Canadian woman judge in inter-racial porn scandal
So, more evidence of the sick state of the criminal justice system?
Twelve American soldiers face charges that they blew up and shot Afghan civilians at random.
Afghans were allegedly killed for sport.
Staff Sergeant Calvin Gibbs boasted of the things he got away with while serving in Iraq and said how easy it would be to "toss a grenade at someone and kill them".
Jeremy Morlock is alleged to have said that the killing was for fun.Gareth Williams or David Headley?
Gareth Williams or David Headley?