1. Did the spooks blow up the London bus on 7 July 2005?
It looks as if there may have been no Moslem with a rucksack on that bus that exploded in London on 7 July 2005.
And the Israeli fascists may be working with the fascists within the British establishment?
South Africa's former prime minister John Vorster was a member of South Africa's fascist Ossewabrandwag and he was interned during World war II as a Nazi sympathiser.
In 1976, at a banquet attended by Vorster, Israeli leader Yitzhak Rabin toasted "the ideals shared by Israel and South Africa." (Israel and apartheid: a marriage of convenience and military might )
Israel offered to sell South Africa nuclear warheads. (Revealed: how Israel offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons ...)
3. And, the Israeli fascists seem to be pally with the Australian fascists? (Australia intelligence chief makes secret trip to Israel.)
4. And does Mossad work with the fascists within the US establishment?
The Mohammed Atta who lived in the USA was probably an American-Israeli.
Mossad seems to have been working alongside Mohamed Atta. (http://ww1.sundayherald.com/print37707)
From the Sunday Herald:
A report by a French intelligence agency noted “according to the FBI, Arab terrorists and suspected terror cells lived in Phoenix, Arizona, as well as in Miami and Hollywood, Florida, from December 2000 to April 2001 in direct proximity to the Israeli spy cells”...
Mohammed Atta and Marwan al-Shehi had settled in Hollywood, Florida, along with three other hijackers... where another Mossad team was operating close by.
The French intelligence report says the leader of the Mossad cell in Florida rented apartments “right near the apartment of Atta and al-Shehi”.
1. In Venice Florida, Mohamed Atta lived for two months with an American stripper/lingerie model named Amanda Keller.
2. Atta enjoyed a party lifestyle with Keller nearly every night. He was a heavy drinker, snorted coke, was a stylish dresser and wore expensive jewelry.
3. According to Keller, Atta loved pork chops.
4. In Miami, Atta consorted with women known to be linked to the Mafia.
5. Atta's email list included names of people who worked for defense contractors. One, for instance, worked for Canadian firm Virtual Prototypes, which helped develop the avionics for F-15, F-22 and B-2.
6. Atta was enrolled as a student at the International Officer’s School of Maxwell Airforce Base, and witnesses recall him having been introduced around at an officers' club party.
7. According to Keller, Atta spoke Hebrew.
8. Atta, Keller, a stripper named Linda and two Germans, Peter and Johan, partied for three days in Key West. Atta paid for everything. Rented three rooms, one just for the men’s luggage, which Keller says contained drugs. Key West Airport is a known drug transit point.
9. The FBI timeline says Atta left Venice Florida in December 2000 after completing his flight training. Dozens of locals say different – his landlord, neighbours, cab drivers, restaurant employees and his girlfriend, for a few instances – and have been told not to talk about it by federal authorities.
The FBI publicly sought information regarding Atta’s time in various US locations, but not Venice Florida where the airfield reportedly has links to CIA operations.
1o. Six nights before the 9 11 attack, at a bar called Shuckums in Ft Lauderdale, Atta and two companions got drunk. Manager Tony Amos and bartender Patricia Idrissi identified both.
11. Wally Hilliard upon arriving in Florida entered into aviation businesses with an assortment of criminal and covert intelligence elements.
12. Hilliard denied knowing Atta. Keller recalled, on a visit to the airport, having Hilliard ask her, "What’s a nice girl like you doing with a guy like Mohamed?"
13. Less than three weeks after Atta and Marwan Al-Shehi began flying lessons at Huffman Aviation, a Lear jet owned by its financier, Wally Hilliard, carrying 43 pounds of heroin was seized by the DEA. Authorities called it the biggest seizure of heroin ever in central Florida.
14. John Villada, an aviation executive in Naples Florida: "After Wally’s plane was impounded with the heroin and his pilots had machine guns stuck in their faces, the DEA came to visit our maintenance facility and Wally shouted out to me – right in front of the DEA guy – 'Make sure all the heroin and cocaine gets hidden!'" Hilliard's mock warning seemed to show the DEA how little he thought of them, and how well he was protected.
15. Hilliard had got his Lear jet from World Jet Inc, owned by drug smuggling brothers Don and Bill Whittington, who had supplied the plane to CIA drug smuggler Barry Seal.
16. A former Huffman executive, speaking about the hijackers: "Early on I gleaned that these guys had government protection. They were let into this country for a specific purpose. It was a business deal."
17. Jeb Bush accompanied the FBI when they removed the flight school records on the early morning of September 12, and flew them to Washington.
18. Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris have flown and endorsed Hilliard’s air carrier.
19. In the days following 9/11, a number of Saudis fled the country from Florida after the attacks. They flew on Wally Hillier’s charter aircraft to private fields of military contractor Raytheon, and departed on a 747.
20. After the attacks, a virtually non-existent company that operated out of Venice Airport under Huffman’s license called Britannia Aviation was awarded a five-year, multi-million dollar contract to run the maintenance facility at Lychburg Virginia Regional Airport. (FYI, Lynchburg is the home of Jerry Falwell’s Liberty Baptist University.) Britannia executive Peter Martens boasted that his company had been providing maintenance at Venice Airport for "Caribe Air," which is a notorious CIA proprietary carrier.
21. Many of the Venice flight trainers moonlight by flying "missionary flights" to Central and South America, for such organizations as Pat Robertson’s Operation Hope.
22. Most of Atta's closest associates in Venice were not Arabs, but Europeans with connection to the drug trade.
6. The following is taken from: xymphora.blogspot.com/2002_04_28_l
Mohamed Atta was in Florida in April 2000, attending a pilot school and sending e-mails to a group which included people working for U. S. defence contractors (hardly the kind of group you'd think a quiet student in Hamburg, Germany would be able to assemble).
The problem is that in the summer of 2000 (I assume the article is referring to 2000, as the summer of 2001 would be even weirder) he apparently was presenting a model of Washington, D. C. to his architecture class in Hamburg.
He is in fact only supposed to have arrived in the United States in June 2000. How was he simultaneously at pilot school in April in Florida, and still a student in Hamburg who hasn't yet left for the United States?...
As I have already written, the Atta born in Egypt and living in Hamburg is almost certainly not the same person as Atta the hijacker.
The fact that there are two 'Attas' tells us a lot (for one thing, it tells us how he can be in two places at once!).
Who had the power to pick a suitable identity (right age, ethnicity, piously fundamentalist Muslim) and give it to the man who used the Atta identity in Florida?
Who presented us with the fake identity, and who continues to cover up the truth?
Why was the obviously skilled pilot who flew into the World Trade Center attending two-bit (the first one went out of business while he was attending it, and the second one also has a shady past) flying schools in South Florida, which wouldn't have been able to train him to so skilfully fly large passenger jets?
The reason is that flight schools can accept foreign students on student visas, and the paperwork for the visas which is prepared by the schools on behalf of the students forms the main basis for the fictitious identities of the hijackers (the seemingly senseless mailing of a visa renewal to two of the hijackers six months after September 11, which caused such outrage in the United States, was just another way of emphasizing the personal identity of the hijackers to the American people).
Why was Atta so extraordinarily sloppy in his relations with government bureaucracy (driving without a licence, not attending at his court hearing, abandoning a plane at Miami airport, and having, of all things, visa problems), all out of line with what is supposedly the al-Qaeda training manual which insists on terrorists keeping a low profile, unless he was trying to create an obvious record of his existence and identity in the United States?
My guess is that the person playing the role of Mohamed Atta was an American citizen... and intelligence operative, whose real name we'll never know.