Malaysia (June 24, 2009) Rear Adm. Nora W. Tyson, Commander, Logistics Group Western Pacific, greets boys at Seberan Tayor Primary School.
In 2007, the Malaysian government decided to ban non-Muslims from using the word 'Allah' in their literature.
At the end of 2009, a High Court judge ruled that Christians 'have a constitutional right to use Allah''.
The word 'Allah' is the word used by Christians in Malta, Indonesia, Malaysia and elsewhere to describe God.
Malaysia's main ruling party, and the main opposition party, are competing for the Malay-Muslim vote.
At the same time, the ruling party, and the opposition, do not want to lose the support of the non-Muslims.
The Census in 2000 showed that 60.4% of the total population of Malaysia are Muslims.
But many Malaysian Moslems are infrequent visitors to mosques and very few vote for Moslem parties.
On 8 January 2010, it was reported that four Christian churches in Malaysia have been attacked.
A witness saw four people on two motorcycles breaking the glass front of a church and throwing an incendiary object inside before fleeing. (Malaysian churches attacked)
Malaysia's former prime minister, Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, said that Jews rule the world by "proxy" (Mahathir attack on Jews - Oct. 16, 2003 )
Are Mossad, and the CIA, trying a policy of divide and rule?
Malaysia is a moderate, mainly secular country with a relatively successful economy.
In elections, the Islamic parties usually perform badly and a secular party, the National Front, wins most of the votes.
Malaysia has criticised the war policies of the Pentagon and Israel.
The Pentagon and Israel do not favour moderate, secular Moslem countries because they do not obey the dictates of the Pentagon and Israel.
The Pentagon and Israel prefer countries like Saudi Arabia which are easy to control.
Are Mossad and the CIA trying to wreck Malaysia?
Mossad and the CIA would appear to have a presence in Malaysia.
1. The Malaysian Police (PDRM) have been computerising their operations, with the help of Israelis.
A firm called Asiasoft is involved. (Israel behind information management and security system )
The directors of Asiasoft Global Pte Ltd are a Singaporean, an Israeli called Izhak David Nakar and an Israeli called Ido Schechter.
The shareholders are the Singaporean and an Israeli company called Top Image System Limited.
Nakar is a recipient of the “Israel Defense Award,”
2. In 2000, Malaysian politician Lim Kit Siang called on Prime Minister Mahathir to declare the outcome of three years of police investigations as to whether opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim is a CIA agent and to state whether the United States is the country he meant in a Merdeka Day message as the country out to 'recolonize' Malaysia. (Sodomy, Anwar, CIA)
3. In the year 2000, a high level planning meeting of 'Al Qaeda' took place in an apartment building in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. (Cached )
The Malaysian secret police, working on behalf of the CIA, placed the meeting under surveillance.
4. History Commons (Complete 911 Timeline: Hambali) tells us about the Indonesian known as Hambali, who was said to be in charge of Southeast Asian operations for Osama bin Laden and the CIA.
Hambali is believed to have worked for the CIA in Afghanistan.
From 1991 to 2000 Hambali lived in the village of Sungei Manggis, close to Kuala Lumpur, in Malaysia.Hambali’s landlord said of Hambali’s visitors, “Some looked ... white.”
5. After the 2008 Mumbai attacks, former CNN reporter, Maria Ressa, quoted unnamed Indian intelligence sources as saying that one of the gunmen had said that the terrorists carried Malaysian identity cards. (Cached )
After all, the PAS youth leader observed, "These kind of sophisticated bombs could only be bought by the U.S."' (http://www.csis.org/pacfor/cc/0404Qus_asean.html)
7. Malaysia's former leader Mr Mahathir told a human rights' conference on 9 September 2005 that the UK and US were "state terrorists". (http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,1566648,00.html)
aangirfan: Sodomy, Anwar, CIA
aangirfan: SEX AND MURDER IN MALAYSIA