The US military industrial complex needs continual wars.
Reportedly, the CIA uses its agents within the governments of various countries to carry out acts of terrorism, so as to keep the wars going.
The CIA assets are found within the security services of the UK, India, Indonesia, Spain, Pakistan, Australia and so on.
The US government threatens foreign governments which do not cooperate with its military industrial complex.
The US threatened to kill David Lange, prime minister of New Zealand. (aangirfan: David Lange says US threatened to kill him. )
Reportedly, the CIA arranged for the sacking of Australia's prime minister Gough Whitlam. (aangirfan: CIA control of Australia? )
The assassination of top Italian politician Aldo Moro has been linked to the CIA.
"P2 had close connections with the CIA... They infiltrated the Red Brigades and carried out the murder of Aldo Moro in 1978. Colonel Oswald Le Winter of the CIA, who served as U.S. liaison officer with Gladio, has stated that the planning staff of the Red Brigades was made up of CIA intelligence agents." (aangirfan: Terror in Europe - Licio Gelli - Fascism - Gladio)
Allegedly the CIA will kill Americans, in order to promote the interests of the military-industrial complex.
(aangirfan: The Kennedy Assasination, the Pentagon, the CIA, the ... / aangirfan: Media reports the idea that America was behind 9 11)
And, if your neighbours have never heard the truth about David Lange or David Headley, it is probably because of Mockingbird.
On 24 December 2009, Peter Chamberlin, in an article entitled 'Committing Treason for a Piece of the Pie', points out the following:
1. The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have lasted a surprisingly long time.
The US military "consistently refused to contain the forces they fought against ... and they always stopped fighting just short of victory...
"Continuing the Iraq and Afghan wars was more important than winning or ending them..."
2. "It is imperative that the still free citizens of the world understand that their own leaders consider the continuation of America’s wars more important than anything else in the world right now."
Many world leaders have a financial stake in America's wars.
"Nothing less can explain how all of them could sell-out their own people for the opportunity to sign deals with the United States, or worse, how they all cover up crimes committed by American agencies."
3. Why is India's government keeping in with the USA?
India "has more to gain from partnering with the United States than any other compromised nation...
"Beyond the scientific and economic partnership is the US/India military partnership.
"This extends ... to the secret covert level."
4. The Pakistan intelligence service apparently helps the CIA create terror in Pakistan.
The Indian intelligence service apparently helps create terror in India.
"If it is proven that the CIA has been running ops against the Indian government, then it is probable that Indians are part of the plan...
5. Will prosecuting David Headley for the Mumbai attack "implicate Indian players, possibly drawing-in RAW and the military?
"It is difficult to see how India can pursue real leads in their Mumbai investigation (other than their usual anti-Pakistani propaganda) without exposing their own responsibility in that false flag attack upon mostly Indian citizens."
6. "A central element of the Mumbai attack was the elimination of Hemant Karkare, chief of the Mumbai Anti-Terrorist Squad and his associates, in order to cover-up the Indian hand in previous false-flag attacks against Muslims within India."
7. In the case of Headley, "Pakistani assets are developed to be used in a 'false flag' attack upon India by a consortium of agencies, which included Indian assets, intended to implicate Pakistan.
"In Pakistan, you have the same set-up with the TTP, the Pakistani Taliban, where Pakistanis are helping Indians and Americans by hurting other Pakistanis."
8. "The destabilizing mission planned for the sub-continent and all of Central Asia required active collaborators in every targeted state, to stage the attacks and battles required to incite war hysteria and to agitate for the revenge attacks that are necessary to fuel the war cycle against the 'Islamist' perpetrators of the terror attacks."
9. "By seducing India with economic incentives and promises of thermonuclear technology needed to overcome deficiencies in its arsenal, the United States has acquired a new economic lifeline, as well as the means to proceed with its own nuclear tests (through India), thereby ducking the political heat for the apparent hypocrisy of conducting nuclear tests while trying to eliminate nuclear arms.
"India is to serve as an American anchor, to help hold the subcontinent, while land is pacified ahead of the pipeline construction crews."
10. Indian reporters are now "suggesting the unthinkable"—that Headley is a US agent.