Saturday, December 05, 2009

Jessie Ventura on HAARP, mind control and earthquakes.

HAARP - is being used to create tsunamis and carry out mind control?




The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).[1]

Reportedly, its purpose is to investigate the ionosphere and establish whether some of its properties can be used for communication or surveillance purposes.[2]

Started in 1993, the project is proposed to last for a period of twenty years. (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program - Wikipedia.)

According to www.worldnetdaily.com.:

"Months before the end of World War II, an American intelligence agency launched a top-secret project aimed at devising ways to trigger massive earthquakes and tsunamis that would wreak havoc among enemy civilian populations, recently uncovered documents reveal."

According to http://www.nzherald.co.nz/:

"Top-secret wartime experiments were conducted off the coast of Auckland to perfect a tidal wave bomb, declassified files reveal.

"An Auckland University professor seconded to the Army set off a series of underwater explosions triggering mini-tidal waves at Whangaparaoa in 1944 and 1945."

IS THERE A PROJECT TO TRIGGER EARTHQUAKES?

3 comments:

Edo said...

HAARP - worth looking into Trowbridge H Ford's "Glimpses of America's Man Made Disasters" series as posted on Codshit's blog http://codshit.blogspot.com/2009/05/glimpses-of-americas-man-made-disasters_27.html

sparklegold13@aol.com said...

Hello, Jessie Ventura my name is Darrin Williams of socal to make things short i have been along with my entire family,been programmed I,have lost my son at the age of 2 just prior to 3rd. birthday I,Have lost my oldest brother just last year, he also had enzime prgramming at the top of his scalp,My third brother just came up missing in oregon Kevin Williams,they still hav'nt found him,these people along with the local police agencies have found a way to forget about me and my family members, please!! acknowlegde this information these programms have been in CA. for the last seven years, they have this signal in my head or brain and have severely damaged my whole life along with my relationships im loosing family members at rate so fast for no aparent reason something has tobe done about this, the local news and radio stations know about this they write T.V.Shows about these issues and also personal issues,they can see directly into my house they know my every move and told me they were going to remove my family,this was approx.4years ago this was said,I Live in Chino CA.I personally know more about this thing along with the abuilty to counter attack with my own brain waves, I did not realize this was attached to my body untill my girlfriend at the time to which i had brought with me from up north, to Chino,Ca we seperated!?? we had already undergone changes up state inwhich we seem to come to terms with (personal) we had been here approx.1 year and we started under going simular situations as earlier up state but she was complaining of hereing voices in our house at the time i wasn't sure what to think,anyhow we seperated, Two weeks later these voices intered my bedroom and have been there every since,I'm in dire need of some assistance due to the sound level in the general area im sure you may have heard about this and be able to help!!!.... SINCERELY YOURS.... Darrin K WILLIAMS, "THANK YOU"

davidfullton3.weebly.com said...

GOOGLE;FULFORD JAPAN EARTHQUAKE >>HAARP MIND CONTROL >>HAARP HATI EARTHQUAKE >>HAARP PSYOPS AQUINO >>HAARP INDONESIA EARTHQUAKE >>DAVID FULTON TORTURE >>JESSE VENTURA FULTON >>AQUINO MIND WAR >>AKWEI vs NSA >>SCHLUND vs BUSH >>ROCKERFELLER BAYER HEROIN >>BUSH BAYER HEROIN >>ROCKERFELLER EUGENICS NAZIS >>DON BOLLES PAPERS >>MAGNUS OLSON NANO >>STUMBLEBINE PSI TECH PSYOPS >>MAGNUS OLSON MINDTECH >>DAVID FULTON3.COM

 
Site Meter