Charlie Sheen (from:www.charliesheen.net/msg-157650-bobby.aspx)
On 8 September 2009, Prison Planet.com has an article entitled: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up ("20 Minutes With The President," )
Among the points Charle Sheen makes:
1. 60% of the 9/11 commissioners have publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11 and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack.
2. In August 2006, in the Washington Post, John Farmer, senior council to the 9/11 commission, stated: "I was shocked how different the truth was from the way it was described...
"The (NORAD Air Defense) tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years…."
3. Commissioner Max Cleland, an ex-Senator from Georgia, resigned, stating: "It is a national scandal. This investigation is now compromised. One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9/11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up."
4. Several top commissioners suspected such serious deception that they considered referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation.
Image from: owensoundfreepress.com/?p=1231
5. Obama promised to abolish the Patriot Act and then voted to re-authorize it.
Obama pledged to end warrantless wire tapping against the American people and now energetically defends it.
Obama decried the practice of rendition and now continues it.
Obama promised over and over again on the campaign trail to end the practice of indefinite detention and instead, he has expanded it to permanent detention of 'detainees' without trial.
This far exceeds the outrages of the former administration.
6. It took 17 days to begin the investigation into JFK’s assassination and 11 days to begin the investigation into Pearl Harbor.
It took roughly 14 months to begin the 9 11 investigation.
It only took FIVE HOURS for Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld after the initial 9 11 attack to recommend and endorse a full scale offensive against Iraq.
7. "Operation Northwoods" is a declassified Pentagon plan to stage terror attacks on US soil, to be blamed on Cuba as a pretext for war.
Staged provocations are said to include the USS Maine Incident, the sinking of the Lusitania and the Gulf of Tonkin incident.
8. The think-tank "Project For a New American Century" published "Rebuilding Americas Defenses".
It was written by Dick Cheney and Jeb Bush.
This document states: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."
9. In early 2008, Pulitzer prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh and MSNBC, both reported that Cheney had proposed to the Pentagon a plan to have the U.S. Navy create fake Iranian patrol boats, to be manned by Navy Seals, who would then stage an attack on US destroyers in the Strait of Hormuz.
This event was to be blamed on Iran and used as a pretext for war.
10. On the FBI’s most wanted list Osama Bin Laden is not charged with the crimes of 911.
The FBI says: "There’s not enough evidence to link Bin Laden to the crime scene."
Osama has never even been indicted by the Department of Justice (D.O.J.)
11. FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, was dismissed and gagged by the D.O.J.
She revealed that the government had foreknowledge of 9 11.
In July 2009, Sibel Edmonds revealed that Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda and the Taliban were all working for and with the C.I.A. up until the day of 9/11.
12. Mayor Giuliani, during an interview on 9/11 with Peter Jennings for ABC News, said: "I went down to the scene and we set up headquarters at 75 Barkley Street, which was right there with the Police Commissioner, the Fire Commissioner, the Head of Emergency Management, and we were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was going to collapse."
Who told him it was going to collapse?
13. In April 2004, USA Today reported, "In the two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, the North American Aerospace Defense Command conducted exercises simulating what the White House says was unimaginable at the time: hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets and cause mass casualties." One of the targets was the World Trade Center.
14. On 12 September 2007, CNN’s 'Anderson Cooper 360', reported that the mysterious "white plane" spotted and videotaped by multiple media outlets, flying in restricted airspace over the White House shortly before 10am on the morning of 9/11, was in fact the Air Force’s E-4B, a specially modified Boeing 747 with a communications pod behind the cockpit; otherwise known as "The Doomsday Plane".
The 9/11 Commission did not believe the appearance of the military plane was of any interest and did not include it in the final 9/11 Commission report.
Cheney, from alexconstantine.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archi...
15. Three F-16s assigned to Andrews Air Force Base, ten miles from Washington, DC, are conducting training exercises in North Carolina 207 miles away as the first plane crashes into the WTC.
Even at significantly less than their top speed of 1500 mph, they could still have defended the skies over Washington well before 9am, more than 37 minutes before Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon. However, they did not return until after 9:55am.
Andrews AFB had no armed fighters on alert and ready to take off on the morning of 9/11.
16. Flight 93 is fourth plane to crash on 9/11 at 10:03am.
Vice president Cheney only gives shoot down order at 10:10-10:20am and this is not communicated to NORAD until 28 minutes after Flight 93 has crashed.
Three months before the attacks of 9/11, Dick Cheney usurped control of NORAD, and therefore he, and no one else, had the power to call for military sorties on the hijacked airliners on 9/11.
He did not exercise that power.
Three months after 9/11, he relinquished command of NORAD and returned it to military operation.
17. Scores of main stream news outlets reported that the F.B.I. conducted an investigation of reports that at least FIVE of the 9/11 hijackers were trained at U.S. military flight schools.
Those investigations are now sealed and need to be declassified.
18. In 2004, New York firefighters Mike Bellone and Nicholas DeMasi went public to say they had found the black boxes at the World Trade Center, but were told to keep their mouths shut by FBI agents.
Nicholas DeMasi said that he escorted federal agents on an all-terrain vehicle in October 2001 and helped them locate the devices, a story backed up by rescue volunteer Mike Bellone.
As the Philadelphia Daily News reported at the time, “Their story raises the question of whether there was a some type of cover-up at Ground Zero.”
19. Hundreds of eye witnesses including first responders, fire captains, news reporters, and police, all described multiple explosions in both towers before and during the collapse.
20. An astounding video, uncovered from the archives, shows BBC News correspondent Jane Standley reporting on the collapse of WTC Building 7 over twenty minutes before it fell at 5:20pm on the afternoon of 9/11. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s)
Tapes from earlier BBC broadcasts show news anchors discussing the collapse of WTC 7 a full 26 minutes in advance.
The BBC at first claimed that their tapes from 9/11 had been 'lost' before admitting that they made the 'error' of reporting the collapse of WTC 7 before it happened without adequately explaining how they could have obtained advance knowledge of the event.
Over an hour before the collapse of WTC 7, at 4:10pm, CNN's Aaron Brown reported that the building "has either collapsed, or is collapsing."
21. Solicitor General Ted Olson’s claim that his wife Barbara Olsen called him twice from Flight 77, describing hijackers with box cutters, was a central plank of the official 9/11 story.
However, the credibility of the story was completely undermined after Olsen kept changing his story about whether his wife used her cell phone or the airplane phone.
The technology to enable cell phone calls from high-altitude airline flights was not created until 2004.
American Airlines confirmed that Flight 77 was a Boeing 757 and that this plane did not have airplane phones on board.
According to the FBI, Barbara Olsen attempted to call her husband only once and the call failed to connect, therefore Olsen must have been lying when he claimed he had spoken to his wife from Flight 77.
22. The size of a Boeing 757 is approximately 125ft in width and yet images of the impact zone at the Pentagon supposedly caused by the crash merely show a hole no more than 16ft in diameter.
The engines of the 757 would have punctured a hole bigger than this, never mind the whole plane.
Images before the partial collapse of the impact zone show little real impact damage and a sparse debris field completely inconsistent with the crash of a large jetliner, especially when contrasted with other images showing airplane crashes into buildings.
23. During the 9/11 Commission hearings, the following information was given by then Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta.
During the time that the airplane was coming in to the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to Vice President Cheney, "The plane is 50 miles out." Then, "The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to "the plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the Vice President, "Do the orders still stand?"
And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"
The plane was not shot down.
The Pentagon defensive system was not activated.
24. In May 2003, the Miami Herald reported how the Bush administration was refusing to release a 900-page congressional report on 9/11 because it wanted to "avoid enshrining embarrassing details in the report," particularly regarding pre-9/11 warnings as well as the fact that the hijackers were trained at U.S. flight schools.
25. Top Pentagon officials cancelled their scheduled flights for September 11th on September 10th. San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown, following a security warning, cancelled a flight into New York that was scheduled for the morning of 9/11.
26. The technology to enable cell phone calls from high-altitude airline flights was not created until 2004, and even by that point it was only in the trial phase.
Calls from cell phones which formed an integral part of the official government version of events were technologically impossible at the time.
27. On April 29, 2004, President Bush and V.P. Cheney would only meet with the commission under specific clandestine conditions. They insisted on testifying together and not under oath. They also demanded that their testimony be treated as a matter of 'state secret.' To date, nothing they spoke of that day exists in the public domain.
28. A few days after the attack, several newspapers as well as the FBI reported that a paper passport had been found in the ruins of the WTC.
In August 2004, CNN reported that 9/11 hijacker Ziad Jarrah’s visa was found in the remains of Flight 93 which went down in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.
At least a third of the WTC victim’s bodies were vaporized and many of the victims of the Pentagon incident were burned beyond recognition.
And yet visas and paper passports which identify the perpetrators and back up the official version of events miraculously survive explosions and fires that we are told melted steel buildings.