Pattaya, famous for its child brothels and high murder rate. http://www.gtipphotos.state.gov/photos.htm
What links do the CIA and MI6 have to Al Qaeda?
Reportedly the Gulf States, Pattaya in Thailand, and Chicago provide part of the answer.
Reportedly the CIA and MI6 meet their Al Qaeda pals in Pattaya.
In July 2001, Le Figaro and french radio reported that Osama bin Laden was staying at the American Hospital in Dubai, and there he was visited by Larry Mitchell, the CIA's station chief in Dubai.
Reportedly, Qatar’s interior minister, Sheikh Al-Thani, harboured Al Qaeda's number three man Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and Al Qaeda operative Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi.
Reportedly, a cousin of Bin Laden’s financial adviser worked at the British Consulate General in Chicago. Reportedly, from there, money was delivered to 'Al Qaeda' operatives in the United States.
Reportedly, the CIA and MI6 work closely with Al Qaeda.
Image by jaydahustla210
Tim Gatto, in the Atlantic Free Press on 15 January 2009, wrote that the US government invented "a huge group of militant Muslims operating in 87 countries that was led by Osama Bin Laden. The name of this Washington invention was called al Qaeda."
Former UK Foreign Secretary Robin Cook told the House of Commons that Al Qaeda is a database of militias and arms smugglers used by the CIA and Saudis.
Reportedly, the CIA's Al Qaeda blackmails the Gulf States.
Reportedly the CIA's Al Qaeda has extorted protection money from the governments of the Gulf.
On 26 August 2009, Wayne Madsen, at Online Journal, wrote:
"CIA collusion with 'Al Qaeda' financiers and attack planners"
(Previously published in the Wayne Madsen Report.)
According to Wayne Madsen:
1. "An intelligence source from a NATO country" has reported that elements of the CIA are working with top Gulf state officials who are linked to 'Al Qaeda' networks.
2. A top prince in Qatar acts as a link between the CIA and 'Al Qaeda.'
3. The prince contacts 'Al Qaeda’s' financial network through contacts in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
4. The British Embassy's regional security officer in Dubai, believed to be an MI6 officer, maintains contact with the Qatari prince and his network in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
5. This network is allowed to operate with CIA and MI6 knowledge and support.
6. This network involves a top official in the government of Abu Dhabi who is close to the Abu Dhabi royal family.
7. Reportedly, the CIA station at the U.S. embassy in Doha, Qatar, has been a key link between the CIA and the 'Al Qaeda' support network.
8. Reportedly, the CIA in the UAE maintains close contact with Osama Bin Laden’s former financial adviser, a British-Mozambican UK citizen.
This man once lived in Bin Laden’s home in Saudi Arabia which was visited by diplomats from Britain and the United States.
A cousin of Bin Laden’s financial adviser worked at the British Consulate General in Chicago.
From there, financial support was given to 'Al Qaeda' operatives in the United States.
9. Chicago FBI agents Robert Wright and John Vincent began investigating the Al Qaeda money trail between Chicago and Bin Laden. Their investigation was spiked by FBI headquarters in Washington.
FBI agent John P O'Neill got close to the connections between 'Al Qaeda,' the Saudi government, and the CIA and MI6.
O’Neill was retired from the FBI.
10. Bin Laden maintained accounts at the CIA-linked Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI).
(BCCI was created with capital from Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the ruler of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates and Bank of America)
11. In Bangkok and Pattaya in Thailand, 'Al Qaeda' operatives, often meet CIA and MI6 'liaisons'.
Bangkok was the site of one of the CIA’s secret rendition prisons.
12. In Southeast Asia, Western intelligence agents transfer weapons to 'Al Qaeda' and 'Jemaah Islamiya' operatives.
In August 2009, the Philippine Coast Guard intercepted the M/V Captain Ufuk as it entered Manila Bay.
This ship was carrying Israeli Galil assault rifles.
13. Bin Laden’s assistant, Ali Mohammed, was an instructor at the Special Warfare Center in Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
14. CIA assassination operations have links to CIA fronts in Panama, Japan, France, Italy, Monaco, and Texas.
There were links between the CIA death squads and (A) people within the party of General Musharraf (B) Japanese yakuza linked to the Liberal Democratic Party (C) Golden Triangle warlords in Burma and (D) Colombian paramilitaries linked to the government of Colombian President Alvaro Uribe.
15. Former CIA Executive Director Alvin 'Buzzy' Krongard is reported to have helped form the relationship with Blackwater USA to carry out assassinations for the CIA.