Lavalas are the good guys in Haiti. (HaitiAction.net )
Reportedly, the CIA likes to control Haiti and that means that people starve and the drugs trade flourishes.
Reportedly, in 2004, it was the CIA which toppled Haiti's president Aristide, who was one of the good guys opposed to the drugs trade.
Obama T-shirt made in sweatshop-notorious Haiti. (irregulartimes.com/.../)
Reportedly, the UN troops in Haiti side with the rich elite and have tried to rig the elections.
40 candidates were not allowed to contest 2009 elections, including all 17 from Aristide's Fanmi Lavalas
Voters boycotted the elections.
Voters stayed away from Haiti's rigged elections www.haitiaction.net/News/HIP/6_25_9/6_25_9.ht
Cathedral of Port-au-Prince.
On 6 July 2009, at http://upsidedownworld.org/main/, Kevin Pina wrote about the UN Cover-up in Haiti
Among the points made:
1. Father Jean-Juste criticized the U.N. mission in Haiti for killing unarmed civilians and for training the Haitian police who regularly carry out summary executions.
2. On 18 June 2009, at Haiti's National Cathedral, the funeral took place of Father Gerard Jean-Juste.
One of the mourners was arrested.
U.N. forces opened fire and one of the mourners was killed.
3. The U.N. attempted a cover-up and claimed the dead man was hit by a stone.
4. A Haitian TV station, Radio Tele-Ginen, streamed coverage of the funeral of Father Gerard Jean-Juste live over the Internet.
Radio Tele-Ginen released footage that showed Brazilian soldiers firing at crowd level from the back of a small white pickup truck as they left the scene.
No one was throwing rocks at them or any where near the soldiers as they casually fire off two shots from the back of the truck.
Thirty seconds later a man is discovered in front of Haiti's national cathedral felled by what is clearly a single gunshot wound to the head.
5. On June 29, an autopsy revealed that the victim was killed by a wound resulting from a single shot to the head.
Haiti prisoner Father Jean-Juste denied medical treatment by coup government
Have Haitian Pogroms in the Dominican Republic Begun?
aangirfan: The CIA in Haiti