Kilcullen, a US terror expert and former Australian soldier, thinks Pakistan could collapse within six months.
1. Hugo Chavez once said, "The U.S. disposes of its allies like used condoms."
(quote from mostaqueali.blogspot.com/)
The US government appears to be involved in a campaign to break up Pakistan.
(PAKISTAN TO BE BROKEN UP?)
Pakistan has flirted with China.
The Military Industrial Complex feels it needs wars to ensure its survival.
(Pakistan and China versus Mossad, CIA, RAW and MI6)
The USA can call upon its friends, such as Saudi Arabia, to help break up Pakistan?
(Pakistan, Cricket, Mossad, Saudi Arabia, CIA)
2. Part of the US campaign appears to involve propaganda, such as presenting Pakistanis as barbarians.
A top government official of Pakistan's Taliban-controlled Swat region has made the claim that the amateur video clip shown by television channels of a 17-year-old girl being flogged was fabricated. - Swat girl flogging video fake, official says
3. Part of the US campaign appears to involve false flag acts of terror, to destabilise Pakistan.
The US campaign seems to aim to set Punjabis against Pashtuns.
On 7 April 2009, a news report from the USA announced that "Pakistan could collapse within six months: US expert." - Pakistan could collapse within six months: report
The US expert is David Kilcullen.
David Kilcullen was a terrorism adviser to General David Petraeus in Iraq.
In Iraq, much of the 'terrorism' was allegedly the work of the USA, and was allegedly aimed at weakening and dividing opposition to US colonialism.
Kilcullen is now advising Petraeus in Afghanistan.
Many Pakistanis do not believe in the idea of al Qaeda being an Islamic group. Some see it as a CIA institution.
Osama stayed in an American hospital just before 9 11.
According to the New York Times, large parts of the Pakistani elite have rebuffed the idea of an urgent the threat from al-Qaida and the Taliban.
Many Pakistanis have decided that reaching an accommodation with the militants is preferable to fighting them.
Some, including mid-ranking soldiers, choose to see the militants not as the enemy, but as fellow Muslims who are deserving of greater sympathy than are the American aims, according to the New York Times.
4. Pakistan is in a weak position because, allegedly, Pakistan's 'corrupt' President Zardari takes orders from the 'Jewish' Richard Holbrooke. (Holbrooke is one of the bad guys.)
And, allegedly, many of the top people in the Pakistan military and government are assets of the CIA. (The Mumbai Attacks and the Militaries of the USA, India and Pakistan)
(PAKISTAN'S SPOOKY REHMAN MALIK)
5. What is the CIA-Pentagon plan?
The Lahore Museum was built in 1894. Rudyard Kipling's father was one of the famous curators of the museum. Source http://flickr.com/photos/o_0/19039605/
On 3 December 2008, the bipartisan Commission on the Prevention of Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation and Terrorism reported that:
If there was a WMD attack on the United States, it would originate in Pakistan.
(WMD attack to originate in Pakistan: US report)
Acording to the report:
“Were one to map terrorism and weapons of mass destruction today, all roads would intersect in Pakistan."
The commission briefed President Bush and Vice President-elect Joe Biden, senior congressional leaders on 3 December 2008 and warned them “it is more likely than not that a weapon of mass destruction will be used in a terrorist attack somewhere in the world by the end of 2013”.
Allegedly, the CIA is preparing the world for a possible US attack on Pakistan by, allegedly, carrying out the following actions:
1. The assassination of Benazir Bhutto in December 2007
The death of Bhutto; Mossad and the CIA.
2. The toppling of Musharraf in August 2008
Musharraf toppled by CIA?
3. The attack against the Islamabad Marriott in September 2008
And various other Gladio-style terror attacks within Pakistan
Pakistan government and CIA behind Marriott blast?
4. The Mumbai Attacks of November 2008
The US commission report, of 3 December 2008 (WMD attack to originate in Pakistan: US report), noted that in October 2008, China agreed to build two nuclear power plants in Pakistan.
Pakistan by Steve Evans
“This deal — especially if it does not contain mechanisms to prevent nuclear material from being transferred from the new civilian plants to military facilities — signals a nascent nuclear arms race in Asia,” the commission warned.
“The risk of a WMD attack being planned and executed from Pakistan’s northwest frontier area is growing, as that area continues to function as a safe haven for Al Qaeda.”
Picture of a british family's first car in Karachi on Elphinstone St., Karachi, Sind, Pakistan. From http://www.historickarachi.com/1910's.htm
On 4 January 2009, John Berlin wrote:
Why the US Wants the Collapse of Pakistan (UNObserver & International Report)Excerpts:
1. There are secret US military bases with troop levels totalling, at present, a few thousand - and Punjab isn’t the only region that has US combat troops present.
2. Traditional mainstream media are being fed stories that underline the “need” for US intervention.
3. Scenarios are already being floated to carve up Pakistan into “Greater Baluchistan” (which is now Pakistan’s largest province) and some other new “states” in which to install puppet regimes.
4. The weakening or even collapse of the state of Pakistan will create a new battlefield badly needed by the White House.
The “War on Terror” (as the War on Islam is often termed), like most wars, needs expansion or it collapses.
6. The US government has apparently been deeply involved in a number of recent violent events in Palistan.
The overthrow of Pakistan presidents by the CIA
BRUCE REIDEL, DAWOOD IBRAHIM and the BOMBAY ATTACKS
Mumbai Attackers were 'Hindus' and 'White Men'
CIA ATTACKS BOMBAY? CIA WANTS INDIA TO HELP IN ATTACK ON PAKISTAN?
Rashid Rauf linked to Bombay Attacks
US and UK links to the terrorists in India and Pakistan
Anglo-American-Israeli plans for Pakistan and beyond
Mumbai and the Anglo-American-Mossad-RSS Nexus
An India-Pakistan war could be like the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s
Mumbai gunman Ajmal has been held by the Indian authorities since before 2006 - lawyer
FBI : Ajmal Kasab has no links to Pakistan
The lies about the captured Mumbai 'gunman' Ajmal Amir.
Mumbai, the Hoax Phone Call, La Belle Disco
Mumbai, Shiv Sena and Mir Jafar
Mumbai and the Hindu Fascists who appear to run India
Is Pakistan to Blame?
MUMBAI ATTACKS AND THE SECURITY SERVICES
MUMBAI AND GLADIO
List of victims of the November 2008 Mumbai attacks.