NAJIB is to be Prime Minister of Malaysia
There is a theory that the CIA and its friends want to increase their control over Malaysia, a prosperous and successful, mainly Moslem, country. (aangirfan: CIA trying to wreck Malaysia?)
Malaysian politicians may be making it easy for the CIA!
Malaysia's next prime minister is to be Najib Razak.
Najib has been linked on the internet, and by political rivals, to the murder, in 2006, of a Mongolian lady called Altantuya Shaariibuu.
Altantuya, who was murdered
Najib has also been linked to a submarines deal that involved 'commissions'.
The French newspaper Libération has alleged that the submarines deal and the murder of Altantuya Shariibuu, 28, are connected.
It is being alleged that Altantuya was killed to silence her demands for a share of the loot from the submarines deal. (Arms deal link to death of model )
The blogger Cool Wiseman tells us: All Fingers Point To Najib Razak In Altantuya Murder.
According to Cool Wiseman, whose source is Liberation:
1. "This was a murder unlike others in a region where business conflicts or petty politics are often settled with a gun."
2. "This case... started in 2002 when the French Spanish company Armaris concluded the sale of three submarines to the Malaysian government for the amount of one billion Euros...
" The murder of the 28 year old Mongolian was the result of a 'commission'... of 114 million Euros by Armaris to its Malaysian counterpart.
"This 'commission', which was acknowledged by the Malaysian government in front of the Parliament in Kuala Lumpur, has triggered a chain of events that has led to the assassination of Altantuya and the disappearance of several key witnesses in the case."
3. According to a report from the Malaysian police the killers were policemen from the Malaysian Special Branch.
Baginda, the 'lover' of Altantuya
4. Reportedly, Altantuya was the lover of Abdul Razak Baginda, a security expert and the director of the Malaysian Strategic Research Centre, a pro-government think-tank.
Baginda is close to Najib Razak (Baginda is Najib's security affairs adviser).
"We knew that Baginda was used by Deputy Prime minister Najib Razak as an intermediary for weapons systems deals, especially the high level ones," said a regional security affairs expert.
Liberation mentions the existence of a photograph which allegedly shows Najib, Altantuya and her lover Baginda in a Paris nightclub.
5. Reportedly, in March 2005 Altantuya and Baginda met Najib in Paris. Reportedly, a picture shows the threesome in a Parisian private club.
Najib has sworn on the Koran that he has never met Altantuya.
Reportedly, according to a private detective, now in hiding in India, Altantuya was also the occasional mistress of Najib.
6. In October 2006, Altantuya was informed that the commission paid by the French-Spanish company Armaris had arrived in a Kuala Lumpur bank account.
It had been paid to Perimekar, a company owned by Baginda.
Reportedly, Altantuya hurried to Kuala Lumpur to claim her share of the commission from Baginda.
However, Baginda and Altantuya had already broken up.
Reportedly, Najib's wife objected to any payment being made to Altantuya.
7. Reportedly, on the 18th of October 2006, Baginda contacted the Director of the Special Branch, Musa Safrie, who happened to be Najib's aide de camp.
Reportedly, on October 19th, 2006, two police officers of the Malaysian Special Branch, Azilah Hadridan and Sirul Omar kidnapped Altantuya and then shot her dead.
Reportedly, "the taxi driver hired by Altantuya for the day did not appreciate that his passenger was kidnapped under his eyes without payment for the fare. He took note of the registration plate of the kidnapper's car and filed a complaint at the local police station. In a few days, the police identified the car and realised that it was a government vehicle."
8. Najib, at that time Deputy Prime Minister, sent a message to Baginda a few hours before Baginda's arrest. The message said: "I will see the Inspector General of Police at 11 am today… The problem will be solved. Be cool".
9. After a trial, Baginda was acquitted.
Source: The Liberation, Paris, with Arnaud Dubus (in Kuala Lumpur, Ulaan Baataar and Paris)
The following comment was made by longjaafar, at Malaysia Today (Malaysia-Today.net. ) on March 22, 2009.
"The danger in all this is if the French or even CIA has strong and conclusive evidence about Najib, it can be used as blackmail.
"What might then happen is that we as a country will be beholden to whoever has the evidence, be it in the form of photographs or documents.
"It is inconceivable that there are no records of Najib's and Razak's movements in Europe as well as that of Altantuya. That the French immigration and security is very silent on all this is baffling."
aangirfan: Sodomy, Anwar, CIA
aangirfan: AMERICANS AND PALESTINIANS SHOULD COPY MALAYSIA