Mumbai False Flag Attack: Gathering Evidence
Among the points made:
1. In 1992, in the town of Ayodhya in India, hundreds of Hindu 'terrorists' tore down a 500-year-old mosque. The authorities failed to act against the Hindu 'terrorists'.
(In 1993, bombs in Bombay killed over 200 people. Some saw these actions as part of a conspiracy to get the Hindu 'fascist' Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) into power. The BJP came to power in 1998.)
The Staines Family www.smh.com.au/
2. In 1999, a Hindu mob surrounded the stationwagon occupied by Australian Graham Staines, and his two sons, 7 and 11 years old, and burned them alive.
Graham and his two sons were burnt alive by the Hindu 'fascists'. (stubbs4india.blogspot.)
3. In 2002, almost 2,500 Indian Muslim men, women and children were burned alive in the Hindu 'fascist' attacks in Gujarat.
What the Hindu 'fascists' did in Gujarat. Photo from www.mankindandtruth.com/India.htm
Victim in Gujarat. Photo from www.siue.edu/~ejoy/
4. 'Fascist' Hindus have attacked Christians, often with the help of the police and the Indian Army.
More than 600 Christians, nuns and priests and 200 of their churches, were targeted by Hindu mobs in eastern India in August 2008.
5. Hemant Karkare, the head of the Maharastrian Anti-Terrorist Squad (MATS) announced in 2008 that terrorist bombings on trains and at Malegaon Muslim cemetery had been carried out as false flag attacks by 'fascist' Hindus with the support of officers in the Indian Army.
Police rounded up ten alleged members of a Hindu terror cell.
Andrew Buncombe of The Independent reported that the Mumbai police:
"...believe the cell may also have carried out a number of previous attacks, including last year's notorious bombing of a cross-border train en route to Pakistan, which killed 68 people.
"Among the alleged members of the cell are a serving army officer and a Hindu monk.
"The near-daily drip of revelations from police has also caused red faces for India's main political opposition, the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), ahead of state polls and a general election scheduled for early next year.
"The BJP and its prime ministerial candidate, Lal Krishna Advani, have long accused the Congress Party-led government of being soft on terrorism that involved Muslims.
"However, the BJP has refused to call for a clampdown on Hindu groups, and last week Mr Advani even criticised the police over the way they questioned one of the alleged cell members, a woman called Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur."
On the first day of the Mumbai Attack, Hemant Karkare was killed.
Hemant Karkare, chief of the Anti Terrorist Squad
6. Lal Krishna Advani, former Deputy Prime Minister of India (2002-2004), former President of the nationalist BJP, and current Leader of the Opposition, met the heads of MOSSAD when he visited Israel in June 2000.
Advani advocated "closer India-Israeli cooperation on all security matters".
7. Narendra Modi, the chief minister of Gujarat, the Mumbai region, hopes his party, BJP, will increase its power throughout India. Modi is a fan of Israel.
In October 2007, the investigative newsmagazine "Tehelka" reported on the Tehelka Gujarat riots sting in which several Hindu leaders explained on camera how they planned the massacre of more than a thousand Gujarati Moslems in 2002.
The involvement of the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Narendra Modi, complicity of the police, and connivance of the judiciary was revealed to the public on television.
Frontline India commented:
"Yet, no action has followed one of the most explosive news investigations in India. None of those caught on tape boasting about raping, burning and hacking Muslims have been arrested or even interrogated...
"The role of the Modi government in the State-sponsored terrorism of 2002 is well documented.
8. "India has recently allowed its new strategic relationship with the US and Israel to prevail over its traditional friendship with Iran," says Achin Vanaik, professor of international relations and global politics at Delhi University.
"Shamefully," says Vanaik, "India has not uttered a word against Israel's recent blockade and collective punishment of the people of Gaza."
According to an article in Asia Times, 7 February 2008,
Israel now sells more weapons to India than to any other nation.
Mossad has been training parts of India's security services.
In January 2008, an Indian rocket launched an Israeli satellite from a pad in southern Andhra Pradesh. This satellite can be used to spy on Iran.
At the same time, India is refusing to attend talks to complete a deal on a proposed Iran-India-Pakistan gas pipeline.
9. Control of the drug trade is also involved.
On 10 July police in Rajouri district.arrested Sumeet Singh an Indian army trooper and recovered heroin worth Rs. 10,000,000.
10. Yoginder Sikand at CrossCurrent observes:
"...the fact remains that it appears to be entirely in the interest of the Israeli establishment and powerful forces in America to create instability in India, fan Hindu-Muslim strife, even to the point of driving India and Pakistan to war with each other, and thereby drag India further into the deadly embrace of Zionists and American imperialists.
Ben Gurion wrote about his thoughts regarding Pakistan in the Jewish Chronicle, 1967:
"The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it.
"And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence...
"It is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan."