Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Satanic child abuse and the police
1. Jersey child abuse - A SERVING police officer is being investigated about decisions he made in relation to two cases of alleged child abuse in the last few years. - Abuse inquiry: Police officer is investigated
2. Australia: In the late 1980s, a number of children at a daycare centre in the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, began disclosing experiences of organised and ritualistic sexual abuse to their parents and the police. Their disclosures included instances in which they were taken in a car from the creche to a nearby house, undressed by adults and sexually assaulted, video-taped and filmed while naked, and urinated and defecated upon by adults. The children disclosed that some of the abusers wore police uniforms.... List of satanic ritual abuse allegations
In 2002, Chief Commissioner Christine Nixon refers complaints about the mishandling of the case by police to the Victorian Ombudsman. An officer from the Ethical Standards Department was stood down a year later from the Ombudsman's investigation for "incompetence" after failing to pass on information from two key witnesses, and claiming that he never spoke to them when phone records proved that he had. One of the witnesses referred to a tape of child pornography showing men in police uniforms sexually assaulting children from the daycare centre, however, this lead was never followed up by the police.
Another witness identified the house in which the children had been assaulted as being owned by a police officer.
The principal of a private college on the Mornington Peninsula repeatedly told the Department of Human Services that a 12-year-old boy disclosed ongoing sexual abuse by an organised group of men wearing police uniforms. According to the principal, all records of the child's complaint vanished.
A Victoria Police spokesman said he was not aware that files had disappeared. The police declined to press charges, saying the boy had been "too well groomed" by the pedophiles and probably would not testify in court.
3. In the early 1990s, Superior Universal Alignment, an Argentinian-based international cult, was implicated in the ritualistic murders of several children. One of the leaders of the group, Osvaldo Marcineiro, confessed to murdering a number of young children in Satanic rituals, in which the children were tortured, murdered and their body parts cannibalised. A number of prominent citizens were arrested in relation to the murders.
People sentenced in relation to the murders included a former police officer. The charges related to the murders of three young children and the attempted murder of another, however, victim's families say that there were at least nineteen other murdered children. The cult is based in Argentina and has branches in Holland . List of satanic ritual abuse allegations
4. In 2006, a jury at Dublin Country Coroner's court unanimously ruled that the infant found stabbed to death over three decades ago belonged to Cynthia Owen.
During the trial, Owen detailed her childhood history of satanic ritual abuse orchestrated by her parents involving at least nine other men.
Following the findings of the Coroner's Court, Owen raised questions regarding the failure of the police to investigate the murder.  List of satanic ritual abuse allegations
5. In 2003 allegations by three children in Lewis, Scotland resulted in the arrest of eight people for sexual abuse occurring between 1990 and 2000. A 2005 investigation by the Social Work Inspection Agency found extensive evidence of sexual, physical and emotional abuse and neglect. Police investigation resulted in allegations of an island-wide "Satanic paedophile ring", though charges were dropped nine months later following an inconclusive investigation. List of satanic ritual abuse allegations
6. Lt Col Michael Aquino, of the US military, has been accused of being involved in child abuse in the USA: "One child positively identified Aquino and his wife, Lilith (known to the kids as 'Mikey' and 'Shamby'), and was also able to identify the Aquinos’ private home and to describe with considerable accuracy the distinctively satanic interior décor of the house.
"The young witness claimed to have been photographed at the Aquinos’ home. On August 14, 1987, a search warrant was served on the house. Confiscated in the raid were numerous videotapes, photographs, photo albums, photographic negatives, cassette tapes, and name and address books.
"Also observed was what appeared to be a soundproof room.
"Neither of the Aquinos was charged with any crimes...
"The U.S. Attorney in San Francisco handling the case was Joseph Russoniello. Russoniello would later be identified by reporter Gary Webb (of the San Jose Mercury News) as a player in the Contra cocaine smuggling operation led by Lt. Col. Oliver North and company, just as witnesses would later identify Lt. Col. Michael Aquino as an operative in the very same sordid affair."
Fort Bragg: "Aquino was also identified by children in Santa Rosa and Fort Bragg, California. In the Fort Bragg case, 'allegations of ritual abuse erupted...
"Cases erupted at some of the country’s most esteemed military bases, including Fort Dix, Fort Leavenworth, Fort Jackson, and West Point. Many of those making the accusations were career military officers who had devoted their lives to unquestioned allegiance to the U.S. armed forces. Many would resign their posts in outraged protest...
"The Times Herald Record reported in June 1991, the 'incidents [at the West Point Child Development Center] unfolded against a backdrop of satanic acts...
West Point: "The Mercury News reported, 'by the end of the year, 50 children had been interviewed by investigators.
"Children at West Point told stories that would become horrifyingly familiar. They said they had been ritually abused. They said they had had excrement smeared on their bodies and been forced to eat feces and drink urine. They said they were taken away from the day care center and photographed.'
"Despite abundant medical and psychological evidence and literally dozens of child witnesses, and despite '950 interviews by 60 FBI agents assigned to the investigation,' the investigation, 'led by former U.S. Attorney [and future mayor] Rudolph Giuliani' produced 'no federal grand jury indictments,' according to the Herald Record..." - http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/Pedophocracy/child_sexual_abuse_at_Presidio_and_West_Point.htm
- aangirfan: Michael Aquino, alleged child sex abuse and the United ...
7. Marc Dutroux was part of a mafia-style operation which kidnapped and killed children and which organised orgies for top people including politicians and police.
In 1989, Dutroux was sentenced to 13 years in jail for kidnapping and raping young girls. He was out within 3 years.
Dutroux claimed that two police officers had helped Lelievre and himself to kidnap Marchal, and Lambreks who were later raped and murdered.
The common knowledge that police officers and high ranking officals also attended Nihouls orgies at the chateau must give further fuel to the fire that the accused was not acting alone. - aangirfan: Marc Dutroux