Former child star Brad Renfro died at the age of 25.
Brad Renfro, 25 July 1982 - 15 January 2008, starred in The Client 1994, Tom and Huck 1995, and The Cure 1995.
Brad renfro was aged 11 when he appeared in The Client, a film based on the bestselling John Grisham novel, and one of the top-grossing films of 1994.
Child stars have a difficult life.
An article entitled ‘Hollywood Corruption, Child Abuse, & Gay Genocide’ 10 June 2005, refers to the large number of a suicides involving child stars and former child stars. (http://www.universalway.org/Trevor/paulpetersen.html)
The article suggests that some of the dead stars were gay or bisexual and that sexuality may have played a part in some of the deaths.
The writer praises Rupert Everett, Chad Allen, and Ellen DeGeneres for allowing the public to know that they are homosexual.
Danny Pintauro, who played Judith Light's son Jonathan Bower on Who's the Boss (1984-92), outed himself in the National Enquirer.
Reportedly, the large number of child stars that are gay or bisexual have to go to great lengths to pretend otherwise.
A "Beard" is the female companion that a gay male star uses to disguise his sexuality.
Allegedly, examples of beards have been:
1. Leo DiCaprio's Giselle Bundchen
2. Ben Affleck's J.Lo.
Hollywood agents and publicists often hand stories to reporters about invented relationships between gay celebrities and females.
Gay or bisexual stars have been known to pick up prostitutes so as to spread the rumour that they are 'normal'.
Ellen DeGeneres came out as a lesbian and joined the Human Rights Campaign (HRC ). Reportedly, the rate of gay teen suicide declined, at least temporarily, as a result.
John W. Cones, in WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN HOLLYWOOD, told us that:
1. In 1964 former child star Alan Ladd, star of Shane, died of an overdoes of sedatives and alcohol. Months earlier he nearly killed himself with an 'accidental' self-inflicted gunshot wound.
2. In 1968 child actor Scotty Beckett's death was listed as a probable suicide from sleeping pills .
3. In 1965, the body of former child star Bobby Driscoll was found in the rubble of an abandoned tenement. He had been a drug addict. He was buried in a pauper's grave.
4. In 1969, former child star Judy Garland took her own life in a locked London bathroom.
5. In 1982, child actor Trent Lehman committed suicide.
6. In 1993, former child actor River Phoenix died in mysterious circumstances.