Sunday, February 18, 2007
9 11 : The Conspiray Files.
9 11 : The Conspiracy Files, BBC2, 18 February 2007.
Imagine a historian trying to prove that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction or that George Bush was a good president. The bad historian would select only the parts of the evidence which suited his bad theory; and the bad historian would give lots of time to the spooky sources, and very little time to the honest sources.
It was the BBC that led the way in telling us that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
Now the BBC is trying to support the Bush version of 9 11.
What did 9 11: The Conspiracy Files leave out? Here are just ten examples:
1. The hijackers trained at US military bases. Five of the alleged 9/11 hijackers received training at secure US military bases. (MSNBC) "Terrorists in the September 11 attacks received training at secure US military bases, a Defense Department spokesman admitted in an interview Friday." Three days after the WTC disaster, Newsweek and the Washington Post reported that 3 of the hijackers had listed their address as the Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida.
2. David Ray Griffin and Michael Meacher. They are among a very large number of famous people who were not interviewed about their belief that the official version of 9 11 is wrong. According to David Ray Griffin, several witnesses saw two F-16s tailing Flight 93 minutes before it went down.
3. Daniel Hopsicker. Hopsicker has referred to the fact that Atta learnt to fly at Venice Florida airfield which apparently has links to CIA operations and operatives.
4. Operation Northwoods . In 1962 the US military's 'Operation Northwoods' was a plan to commit terror acts in US cities, kill innocent people, hijack airplanes, and blame all this on Cuba. (ABC, Natl Security Archives) . 9 11 appears to copy Northwoods.
5. Odigo. On 9/11, employees at Israeli instant messaging company Odigo received text message warnings about attacks 2 hours prior. (Haaretz, Washington Post)
6. Larry Silverstein. He was absent from his office on the North Tower's 88th floor because of a 'doctors appointment' along with his two kids who were 'running late'. (NY Magazine, NY Observer)
7. Janitor William Rodriguez. In the WTC 1 basement he heard an explosion below him; then the plane crashed above him seconds later; then he saw a severely burnt man come out of a basement elevator. (CNN)
8. Pentagon. The Pentagon crash happened right in the middle of the only section being renovated to bolster it against an attack. This severely limited damage and loss of life. (USA Today, Army)
9. Afghanistan. In July 2001, the US was planning to invade Afghanistan by Oct 2001 (BBC, Guardian).
10. Osama. Osama bin Laden had ties to the CIA (MSNBC). In July 2001, Osama had medical treatment at the American Hospital in Dubai and was met by the local CIA chief (Le Figaro and French State Radio). On Sept 10, Osama had kidney dialysis at a Pakistani military hospital in which a "secret team" replaced regular urology staff. (CBS). On 9 11 2001 , 'Frank Carlucci of the Carlyle group was involved in a meeting with representatives of the bin Laden family'. The Bush and bin Laden families are old business partners (BBC Newsnight)
Posted by Anon at 11:06 PM