Monday, October 11, 2010
London Bombs - unanswered questions
1. Was Netanyahu warned in advance?
A report published by the Associated Press (AP) at 12:16 p.m. on July 7, authored by Amy Teibel in Jerusalem, stated, "British police told the Israeli Embassy in London minutes before Thursday’s explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said...
"Benjamin Netanyahu had planned to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warning prompted him to stay in his hotel room instead, government officials said."
Unanswered questions in London bombings
2. Were the explosives C4?
LONDON, July 13 (UPI) -- Scotland Yard has asked for European cooperation in finding how last week's London subway and bus bombers obtained military plastic explosives.
Traces of the explosive known as C4 were found at all four blast sites...
ScienceDaily: London explosives have military origin
3. Why did the authorities lie when they said Khan and the other alleged terrorists had not come to their attention before the attacks?
Court documents show that Khan and another of the bombers had been under surveillance by anti-terrorism officers more than a year beforehand and had been in contact with a suspected British terrorism cell.
The security services had links to the four July 7 London 'bombers' a year before July 7th.
4. Why did the police claim that Aswat had made telephone calls to the alleged bombers, and then declare that Aswat was of no interest in the bomb investigation?
Is it true that Aswat was an MI6 agent provocateur?
Former Justice Dept. prosecutor John Loftus claims alleged London bombing mastermind Haroon Rashid Aswat is a "double agent" who "works for the MI6".
London bombs: former UK cabinet minister Meacher says MI6 is trying to cover its tracks.
5. One witness, Bruce Lait, suggested that the bombs had been placed under the trains. He said he saw no bomber or rucksack in the place where the bomb went off. Has this witness been interviewed?
Bruce Lait - I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag.
Bombs went off under the trains - eye witnesses
6. Were the 7/7 bombers movements physically possible?
"7/7 Bombers" movements Physically Impossible
7. Did the alleged bombers have doubles? Apparently there was more than one Mohamed Atta and more than one Lee Harvey Oswald.
8. Was the number 30 bus interfered with by elements of the security services?
The CCTV cameras on the bus bombed on 7 July - an e mail from a Stagecoach employee
9. Who is Anthony Larkin?
10. Does the terror drill suggest involvement by elements of the security services?
Terror drill on morning of 7 July
Police chief- Lockerbie evidence was faked
Operation Gladio: Template for the War on Terror
The Gunpowder Plot of 1605
Bristol Evening Post report on David Shayler's claims that 9 11 was the work of elements of the US government and that Blair worked for MI5
Official version of 7/7 London bombings does not make sense
London Bombings Data Page
Was 7/7 designed to convince us that 9/11 was not really the work of people at the Pentagon and their allies in various governments?